Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

Not really.

What are your favourite SP ‘rumours,’ ‘jokes’ and ‘wind-ups’?

I’ve always liked the stoopid stuff in magazines, desperately trying to cause conflict with other bands.

:D :)

OH YOU!!!!!

DON’T GIVE ME HEART ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i can’t even think of any cause my heart is having an attack, geeze oh petes.

ok, i think i am better now, oh wait no………………………

not yet

Arthur
      Spectator

Great topic, Dazey! Keep ’em coming like this! :lol:

One of the best recent rumours I remember was about the first concert the Smashing Pumpkins were supposed to play.

\"Smashing Pumpkins’ return is looking more and more likely, with this year’s Coachella Festival rumoured as their comeback gig.\"

\"Today, the NME have issued a report which puts the 90’s alt rock act as rumoured headline act for Coachella 2006.\"

blueczarina
      Spectator

Trying to give people a heart attack? :wink:

i know, i am still recovering!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

me, too. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

You could bookmark the idea for next year. :)

ok, maybe i have one now that i am almost fully recovered..

alot of reports are saying \"unfreindly\" \"rude\" and stuff like that about billy, what do you think of all of that?

blueczarina
      Spectator

I know there has always been a lot of stuff said about Billy being rude, etc. and now there is that koala article saying he is difficult. I’m not really sure what I think about it all though. There are times when he seems sincere and friendly enough, other times not so much. I love the music, but I’m not always sure about his personal character- usually waver on that one. I think maybe he is just easily irritated with some people, but he is in the public eye, so its blown up. He is also really passionate about things, especially his music, and has never really been the type to keep these views to himself. Mostly I just chock his eccentricities up to being an artist. After all there is a long history of creative types being a bit testy at times. So basically I say love the music, respect the man, and forget the rest.

yeah, no one could really know unless they knew him personally.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I agree. I don’t really think its worth obsessing over. I know some fans talk about him like he is God or something and get all bent out of shape if the press makes negative remarks. There is no point in it though. Most fans have never met the guy, they just know him through his public persona. I think he deserves respect for his artistic expression, but other than that I’m not really concerned with how he is at home.

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.