Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

amnesia
      Spectator

VINYL IS NEARLY 20-40 YEARS OLD. LMFAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf, dude?

this seller is not completely sane. check out how he reacts to negative feedback.

ITEM NEVER RECIEVED!Contacted seller,seller said would send again.NEVER RECIEVED

Reply by suburban_warthog (Apr-14-08 04:17):
      insurance is a option but so was a abortion stupid little missing link[/quote:b6nb5qzu]

It was broken in pieces when it arrived. REFUND PLEASE!

Reply by suburban_warthog (Feb-14-08 04:06):
      THEY MUST NOT BE CAREFUL WITH PARCELS AT THE TRAILER PARK INBRED SPERM GUZZLER[/quote:b6nb5qzu]
      and so on…

i saw the neg feedback nubers but couldn’t find the actual ones, that is crazy. why hasn’t he been kicked off ebay yet?

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow this guy has quite the comments on negative feedback…lol
      I’m scared to even bid on it.

I’m scared to even bid on it.[/quote:200abz36]
      exactly.

ignoring a feedback score and history like this one is asking for it.

blueczarina
      Spectator

whoa. :shock: i never looked at the feedback. i just looked at the crazy listing.

thats really f*cked up.

i hope no one buys that. a person would have to be stupid to trust a seller like that.

Anonymous
      Spectator

What a jelly-brained eBayer, hard to imagine they’re not banned. :roll:

Try this useful site sometime for laughs, just throw in an eBay Username with Negatives or Neutrals and ‘enjoy’ some of the entertaining comments…

http://toolhaus.org

I might take it up as a new hobby. Might, being the operative word. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats an interesting site Dazey. i will check it tomorrow though as its 4:30 in the morning now. i just got up to win an SP item on ebay or to be a bit of an SP freak rather as who else would set an alarm for 4:00am to get something, but hey- i won. :wink:

is this site an official ebay one?

Anonymous
      Spectator

I don’t believe it’s an official eBay site, afaik, the people who run it may have connections, though.

Very handy and great for where a Seller has loads of Ns and Negs. :)

What was/are Veronica’s names? I’d like to read all those feedbacks. :wink:

Congratulations on your win, Son, we’re proud of you. \\m/ Dedicated!

I stayed up until 3:45 ‘UK Time’ to buy my Mum’s Birthday present early.

At 7:30-odd a package of Oreos arrived from NJ and now I have to stay awake all day. :? :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I feel sorry for you guys. I bid while sleeping most of the time. :!:

blueczarina
      Spectator

What was/are Veronica’s names? I’d like to read all those feedbacks. :wink:

I stayed up until 3:45 ‘UK Time’ to buy my Mum’s Birthday present early.

At 7:30-odd a package of Oreos arrived from NJ and now I have to stay awake all day. :? :)[/quote:2w34hwtb]

you bought Oreos? :lol:

her names were vgc747 and heartshapedboxinutero- i don’t think she has any feedback though. :wink:

and don’t feel sorry for me manilla, as you know i never sleep so i might as well be bidding on ebay. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Does that make you a Fembot, Blue? :wink:

Hell yeah, I have many kindly and worldwide Minions who ship me Oreo treats. Consider me Nabisco’s number one Fan. :P

This set was the standard blue box, containing three individual packs. I’ll down one each day, a-hey-hey. :)

I’ve heard of Fudge-covered and Mint were great, my big hope is for those Seasonal ones this Xmas as a special treat.

Uh-oh. http://myworld.ebay.com/heartshapedboxinutero

I feel sorry for you guys. I bid while sleeping most of the time. :!:[/quote:dytog1nh]

haha, same. no way am i getting up for an auction.

Arthur
      Spectator

I did that once, loooong time ago. Might be 2001 or 2002. For a cd called Tower Records, which I thought was a Tower Records only promo. It turned out to be a homeburn thingy with a Tower Records acoustic session, and I paid like 5 or 6 bucks.

I badly wanted it, woke up at 03:00 or something to follow the last hour of the auction by an US seller, and I was so nervous and excited… That was the one and only time. I’m more cool about things now. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Does that make you a Fembot, Blue? :wink:
      [/quote:2adi5v3i]

your silly Dazey. :lol: nope, i’m not a robot i’m just a college student who keeps weird hours. :wink:

do they not sell Oreos where you live Dazey? your in the UK right. i thought i heard on the news that they were coming there.

you know what is really good though- Oreo cakesters. they are these tasty cake-ish cookies with cream that Oreo makes now- quite nummy.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Nummy Cakesters do sound interesting, aye. :)

Here in tiny Englandsville there’s inferior Oreos (disgraceful)…

They’re ‘overseen’ by the Nabisco Corp, yet use different ingredients and just look the same in most ways. Both the smell and taste are considerably different. It’s been fun along the way to this decision though. :D

Counterfeit Oreos, while a step in the right direction, are completely unacceptible. :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

Counterfeit Oreos- thats crazy. :lol:

i’m sure you had to do lots of taste testing to figure that out though. it must have been tough work. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Here’s another one. This will cause Billy to join D’Arcy and James to have another court thingy.

Really, the world is turning crazy, everyone is stealing from everyone.

http://cgi.ebay.nl/SIXPENCE-NONE-THE-RI … 0246749101

blueczarina
      Spectator

Here’s another one. This will cause Billy to join D’Arcy and James to have another court thingy.

Really, the world is turning crazy, everyone is stealing from everyone.

http://cgi.ebay.nl/SIXPENCE-NONE-THE-RI … 0246749101[/quote:1s4gvmk9]

how rude, stealing from the pumpkins. :? :lol: :lol:

Viewing 20 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.