I don’t know what to think of this.

It’s her OK-

It’s good to hear from her again and in a way she does sound OK and all-
      In a way she kinda sounds drunk or ‘under the influence’ or something-

Listen-
      Make up your own mind.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:shock: definitely sounds like she was tossing a quite a few and she sounds completely nervous from being out of the spotlight for 10 years.
      Her voice sounds shaky and who knows what else she said about Billy because there wasn’t anything too bad said about him…Still cool to hear from her after sooo long
      awesome! Thanks Sven for posting the link :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m with you Sven. its her and its great to actually hear her again, but yeah- she sounded a bit wonky. the call was pretty random and unfocused. i really hope she had nothing on board there. i was hoping she was cleaned up by now.

i don’t know what to make of all of this either.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i don’t think she sounds under the influence or anything. she sounds quite boring though.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I think you need to take another listen
      she is slurring her words

i thought it was weird she said billy needs to work on his pitch. was she kidding?

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

That’s the most i’ve ever heard her talk!

Also the least sense she’s made!

Hope she’s off the crack or whatever,although i doubt it unfortunately.

Shame.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i doubt it too. its too bad.

and you do need to listen again manilla. she is clearly not operating with a full deck. she is slurring her speech and she is so random and unfocused.

its sad.

Tion
      Spectator

she sounds bored and on drugs…..i hope im totally wrong…
      omg manillascissor is that a cat driving?^^

some pumpkins
      Spectator

she sounds like she’s bummed her ex boyfriend died, and the song on the radio really seemed to cheer her up. enough so to call into the radio station. sounds like she was looking for someone to talk to. and it seems like she still loves her downers.

Danni
      Spectator

She’s talking like she would be on amphetamine or something. But then again, maybe not.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i suppose it could be damage from previous use maybe. if you take a lot of drugs you can do some permanent damage to yourself.

Danni
      Spectator

Too bad, cause I really like D’arcy. I mean, we all really like D’arcy, right.

blueczarina
      Spectator

we do. i always liked to think that she got away, cleaned up, and was doing well on her horse farm. :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

well maybe she is cleaned up for the most part and had a bad day and a few drinks jamming out to the radio and along came the Monkees and made her feel better, enough to call in :P

Sven
      Spectator

well maybe she is cleaned up for the most part and had a bad day and a few drinks jamming out to the radio and along came the Monkees and made her feel better, enough to call in :P[/quote:2fm059wo]

yeah!-

somewhat along these lines I was thinking too.

she doesn’t sound TOTALLY ‘wasted’…

however: to me at least, she DOES sound ‘under the influences’…

now: I wouldn’t immediately say it’s downers, uppers, ‘Columbian’ or whatever….

and: I’m not saying she cleaned up her record as per current use of hard drugs…

however:
      personally:
      I found D’Arcy:
      – quite ‘nervous’ or ‘shaky’, while at the same time quite ‘sharp’!- as in: how she managed some quite ‘dimplomatic’ answers…
      – somewhat ‘shaky’ throughout…
      – not unfocussed totally…
      – not totally focussed either…

I’d say:
      – mix between a couple of drinks and some ‘Columbian’ would do the trick :)

nothing to worry about or something: just D’Arcy spending some off time with some pleasure-stuff, hearing a song on the air, deeming it a great idea to call (again!- so it seems!) and there you have it :)

no basket case or anything, not fucking wasted or anything-
      Just: a little bit ‘hammered’ with a little help from another ‘substance’ I’d say-

having said this and thus!, NOT condemning her or anything!!!!, mind you!-

I do hope and trust she’s OK, off the crack and stuff! and above all: I hope she’s happy, sound, loved, cared-for and healthy-

plus:
      whatever we or I make from this recording:
      it’s SO good – at least to me! – to hear her again!!!—-

Anonymous
      Spectator

I have to agree Sven it was great to hear from her again. No matter what it was nice to know she is still around and hopefully she is doing fine any other day of the week!!!

Danni
      Spectator

The new mug shot of Darcy honestly made me sad. And to even publish that photo….. Looks like she had a hard time. Why not just respect that? Aah, it’s just business….

Viewing 17 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.