Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Tarantula IT CD 2trk (in cardsleeve)
      Tarantula AR promotional CD (w/ 13 other trks)
      Walking Shade AR promotinal CD (1 trk cardsleeve)
      Stigmata TW soundtrack CD
      Lull JP promotional CD
      TEITBITE Warner Bros. TW promotional CD
      Stand Inside Your Love IT CD

Ugh. Such hard work. Not as hard as the latest unearthings of really old Pumpkins tracks. I’m no expert there. Just putting word out about some (yet to be chronicled) releases I’ve found in the interim.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Correction:

There is no AR Walking Shade 1trk promotional CD. It was just the standard EU version.

Lull JP promotional CD[/quote:2vrclolc]
      you actually got that? can we see it on spfreaks please? you’re allowed to send in scans and so on

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Hey Orchid
      I got it in the mail recently. I’m going to be submitting very soon. Got to do some actual work first (to pay the bills, which in my case, are like 50% Pumpkins-related). But then, let the photos blaze through!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Also, for anyone who’s paying attention, I received my cardboard sleeve 2trk Tarantula CD. So, as listed on this site, Italian pressings usually contain S.I.A.E. information on them. Usually a holographic sticker and S.I.A.E. stamped somewhere on the CD itself. This release does contain the holographic sticker on the back, but no S.I.A.E. stamped on the CD.

Conclusion: it was printed in EU (not sure where exactly), and imported officially into IT for release, so I’d deem it an IT release, just printed elsewhere. My copy anyway. I’m sure there are other copies w/o the holographic SIAE sticker on it.

Scans of this CD coming today as well.

;)

i also have a japanese lull promo, but the previous owner removed the sticker and scratched off the \"promo sample\" text. :(

it’s worthless now.

i also have a japanese lull promo, but the previous owner removed the sticker and scratched off the "promo sample" text. :(

it’s worthless now.[/quote:3rhs2d4u]
      ouch, thats bad luck indeed man. i never ever found 1 anyway, but i do like the japanese cd’s with that obi’s and all.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i also have a japanese lull promo, but the previous owner removed the sticker and scratched off the "promo sample" text. :(

it’s worthless now.[/quote:2w2x8s5o]

Did you ask for a refund? That’s crap!

Arthur
      Spectator

Talking about the Lull promo from Japan, it’s on the site:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1799

Thanks manillascissor!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Talking about the Lull promo from Japan, it’s on the site:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1799

Thanks manillascissor![/quote:1l7fjtao]

No, thank you! I’m just glad I could find something to fit into this huge compilation of yours!

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.