Spectator

pathetic…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nLwRerd8II[/youtube]

amnesia
      Spectator

Personally i think this is a setup, that dude is a bad actor. :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I just watched it a few times. I don’t think it’s contrived, seems legit to me. I just wonder how he got up there in the first place?

He just looked/seems drunk. I totally think someone would say that in real life. Not sure what Billy’s comment back to him was, something about dick in your ass? WTF?

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: I thought Billy was hilarious! That guy deserved the smart ass comment.

Pipoka
      Spectator

I just watched it a few times. I don’t think it’s contrived, seems legit to me. I just wonder how he got up there in the first place?

He just looked/seems drunk. I totally think someone would say that in real life. Not sure what Billy’s comment back to him was, something about dick in your ass? WTF?[/quote:1170emuy]

"Take your dick out of my ass and put it in my mouth"

This is old guys ! and there are rumours that the guy was kidding… i’m not sure…

Plus two another stories:

1) Someone asked for James Iha, and Corgan said "Where is james iha? where’s iha? do you know where’s iha? OHH he’s right there!" (and invited a girl on stage, calling her James iha…) there are videos of this too…

2) This one i read on a brazilian site, and didn’t found any info on this, and i want to believe it’s not true. They were saying that in chicago billy said that he was going home, do some… hand jobs ( :roll: ) and think about sara palin… BUT I DIDN’T FIND ANY VIDEO TO COMPROVE THIS! ( i think that if it’s true, we already knew right?)

ObscureD
      Spectator

\"Take your dick out of my ass and put it in my mouth\"
      [/quote:2aof7u6c]

It’s very stupid… Poor Billy…

Pipoka
      Spectator

:roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

It will all be on the FLAC/MP3 downloads and the cds to be released of this tour maybe?

Or maybe they edit it out… hopefully not… :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

are you looking for some CDs with a side of controversy :wink: Arthur

Pipoka
      Spectator

they will be more genuine if they don’t cut this parts off…

I doubt this will be cut out on the livesp.com release.

And I agree, Billy’s remark was rather bad. I also don’t think this was set up. If it was, Billy would have prepared a better comeback. This was pure improvisation. \"Let’s invite this yeller on stage and see what happens.\" Easy for Billy, because no matter what he says, he knows the audience will cheer. That’s what an audience does.

Pipoka
      Spectator

Well i don’t take any side, the guy was acting like a jerk, and billy acted like a jerk too by saying that at the end….

Tion
      Spectator

i think billy is much more cooler, when he just ignores us / fans.
      :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I still think it was funny :lol:
      and blue I think I saw the video of Billy ranting about a handjob thinking of Sara Palin…I believe it was on HU I could be wrong and just read it, but I remember laughing at the video of it and thinking go figure :lol:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

\"would you like your money back?……….naw\"

lol

Pipoka
      Spectator

I still think it was funny :lol:
      and blue I think I saw the video of Billy ranting about a handjob thinking of Sara Palin…I believe it was on HU I could be wrong and just read it, but I remember laughing at the video of it and thinking go figure :lol:[/quote:1ihjjtko]

you did? i didn’t… wow… that’s discusting :x

:lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, he seems to have some Sarah Palin thing. he’s mentioned her a few times.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :x

Pipoka
      Spectator

yeah, he seems to have some Sarah Palin thing. he’s mentioned her a few times.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :x[/quote:yn2ed8x8]

And i’m so stupid, that was in the video i posted here a few days ago on the "Post your thoughts" thread… :lol:

como’n sara palin? :lol:

it’s discusting but i laugh everytime i hear it… he also said "that’s something hot about a woman with 5 children" :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:

Danni
      Spectator

I really didn’t thik he would eventually sink this low? :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

no he won’t..He’s just got a mouth full of things to say..and I’m ok with that. I still think it was funny :lol:

toad32r
      Spectator

To me, it had a little \"set up\" feeling, but either way, you have to love Billy’s composure, and come back…AWESOME!!

Viewing 21 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.