Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Pipoka
      Spectator

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jan/02 … e-charges/

now i know why billy is so much against drugs as he sees his father being destroyed huh. and jimmy in 1996 also… sad sad news this is.

i heard about this on LJ.

It does suck.

But… i’m not really sure how the relationship beetween Sr. and Jr. is. I knew Jr. hated Sr. when he was younger… but now? :?

yeah i dont know either. i know billys father played a bit on that farewell concert in 2000 in the metro but billy is never open about his private life… which is understandable

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I have a strange reaction to this. One the one hand, it is sad. Sad that this 60 year old man turns to heroin for relief/escape. Sad that it’s his reality. He’s a junkie.

On the other hand, I don’t have much sympathy. If you’re using heroin, you know you have a problem. Once you go down that road, it’s only a matter of time until it catches up with you. I really have little to no sympathy for him. Billy’s father or not.

Wonder if Billy bailed him out?

My sympathies go out to Billy during this time. I just want to give him a big, warm hug. I can’t say what kind of relationship he has with his father right now, but I respect his right to privacy.

Pipoka
      Spectator

My sympathies go out to Billy during this time. I just want to give him a big, warm hug. I can’t say what kind of relationship he has with his father right now, but I respect his right to privacy.[/quote:1dsuhhk4]

agree, and it’s a shame that someone started to spread this new all over the place. its just my opinion. there are millions of people with drug problems, its not because he’s the father of a famous person that we should start talking about it. People deserve theire privacy.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.