Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Spectator

THIS might be of yr interest:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … K:MEWAX:IT

and…no,I’M NOT the seller;just thought it could be important for someone,due the many ppl from the Netherlands here. :wink:

take care

that’s cool.

i’m not dutch though.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

this is the poster i had a question about.

if you notice, it says january 18th @ Paard, but if you check spfreaks tour history, january 18th was @ Effenaar, Eindhoven (wherever that is).

and then the 19th is Paard.

so which is correct? is the poster just off by a day?

Sven
      Spectator

i think the show was moved to the new date with added concerts to the tour.
      so the tickets and poster for the show at The Paard are basically OK and ofthentimes not changed to the right date, though the correct date would seem to be the one spfc mentions.

Arthur
      Spectator

Damn! I want that poster! :shock:

It’s from my fucking hometown, from that gig with that DJ Cono recording I found, and DJ Cono didn’t have it anymore, nor did the venue. This makes my heart bleed, almost… Not too much drama here, but I want it, if possible! Damn, my budget… :evil:

Maybe a gentleman’s agreement with somebody that can buy it for me, will be paid back in January?

If not, no hard feelings. But it’s sweet, and very rare too I guess. Sigh…

Arthur
      Spectator

Never mind, I’m going to bid anyway, since I expect a few bucks for my birthday soon. 8)

Hopefully no one from here is going to bid? :shock:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEZNZcfeN0s[/youtube]

buiopesto
      Spectator

Damn! I want that poster! :shock:

It’s from my fucking hometown, from that gig with that DJ Cono recording I found, and DJ Cono didn’t have it anymore, nor did the venue. This makes my heart bleed, almost… Not too much drama here, but I want it, if possible! Damn, my budget… :evil:

Maybe a gentleman’s agreement with somebody that can buy it for me, will be paid back in January?

If not, no hard feelings. But it’s sweet, and very rare too I guess. Sigh…[/quote:3u2iboru]

see?I knew somebody would be interested :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

see?I knew somebody would be interested :lol:[/quote:2srdbnk4]
      Good guess, Peppe! Thanks for pointing this one out to me! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Just put a bid… and it’s on 13 bucks on my name now… fingers crossed, still over 1.5 hrs to go… :roll:

mr.benway
      Spectator

Yeah… Good luck, Arthur…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I’m glad you’re bidding on this and not me! That way, you get to take a better picture and upload it! :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

meanwhile i’ve found 3 more CDs not on spfreaks yet. hopefully i win. :?: :!:

Arthur
      Spectator

Dang, the first bidder tried bidding again, and that person really wants it… it’s on 38 bucks now, and 20 mins to go… :roll:

There’s one plus though, the dollar-euro rate is a laughter these days. :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

dispense with the drama….

DID YOU WIN IT?

Arthur
      Spectator

YES! Back in action! 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

YES! Back in action! 8)[/quote:32j5innm]

my hero

blueczarina
      Spectator

congrats Arthur and good price. 8)

Sven
      Spectator

congrats Arthur!!!—

fair price, nice going, nice one!!!—

see the thread over @ the collecting forum for more of my reaction(s):
      http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php … start=1875

cheers Arthur; so you tomorrow!!!

buiopesto
      Spectator

YES! Back in action! 8)[/quote:3lvopns8]

BRAVO ARTHUR.
      :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

BRAVO ARTHUR.
      :wink:[/quote:30pffq0w]
      Thanks to you my friend. I had missed it, but luckily you saw it and posted it here. This poster is very special to me (as Sven understands very well :wink: ) and since I’m doing a little better as half a year ago, it also feels good to be back a little in Pumpkins Collecting Land. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

my hero[/quote:1e6uprz8]
      Love you too. 8)

Oh wait, this is in public. Fuck off! Man, what do you want from me? Go paint your cat, rape the sewery, burn a cigarette in the microwave, and finish it off with a swimming pool of beer to drown in! But stay off my back, modderfokker! :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

my hero[/quote:1eksaw4y]
      Love you too. 8)

Oh wait, this is in public. Fuck off! Man, what do you want from me? Go paint your cat, rape the sewery, burn a cigarette in the microwave, and finish it off with a swimming pool of beer to drown in! But stay off my back, modderfokker! :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:1eksaw4y]

you guys are so romantic together :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

my hero[/quote:36n63zpu]
      Love you too. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:36n63zpu]

ha! if only i did just ONE of those things anymore. i used to be so interesting. lol

:lol:

Viewing 24 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.