Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

toad32r
      Spectator

I actually still have Gish, on vinyl, unopened. I bought it from a record store about 10 years ago. Funny part is i think i paid like 7 dollars for it. SWEET!! LOL

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you said you lived in UK right?

lucky dick ¬_¬
      haha good for you!

cool! good price! are you a collector of pumpkins vinyl then? I’m looking for I am one vinyl (the 7 incher), seen it around maybe?

toad32r
      Spectator

Actually im in Ohio, horray for me, i know… as far as the single on vinyl, give me a couple of days, i might be able to get it for you. I have quite a few friends that actually deal in vinyl sales and trades. They own a local shop called Freon Beats.

no kidding! could you check for this one: http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=552 but it says only 1500 made? would be awesome if they got it… hey man you got me excited already! keep me posted on this board, I opened a post in another section here

toad32r
      Spectator

Orchid,
      I have a few ppl looking right now for you. There is a copy of it on Ebay right now….WOW, i think its going for $120.00. So, give me another day or two, see what my friends say. Later

Orchid,
      I have a few ppl looking right now for you. There is a copy of it on Ebay right now….WOW, i think its going for $120.00. So, give me another day or two, see what my friends say. Later[/quote:2c84kinj]
      hey you ARE serious aren’t you? keep me posted, i never expected this to happen… on other forums people haven’t been so helpful, this forum rocks! cool toad32r, i hope your friends find it. hopefully for a smaller price :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

You’re lucky BleedingTheOrchid. I’m looking for that vinyl also. It’s not widely available and it tends to be expensive also most of the times. I saw it go on eBay once for 50-60 bucks, the buyer had his lucky day I guess.

You’re lucky BleedingTheOrchid. I’m looking for that vinyl also. It’s not widely available and it tends to be expensive also most of the times. I saw it go on eBay once for 50-60 bucks, the buyer had his lucky day I guess.[/quote:3ee4w7dt]
      hi arthur, when the price is kinda high, i’ll ask toad32r to deal with you ok. with this zeitgeist thingy going on my budgets are kinda low hahaha! besides, it would probably fit better in your collection. i’m not greedy. let’s wait what toad32r comes back with. any news toad32r? again, cool job you’re doing for a stranger here on a forum (whether it be me or arthur).

toad32r
      Spectator

Havent heard anything back yet, Ill actually call here in a little bit. Just to see if he found anything.

toad32r
      Spectator

I talked to one of my buddies, nothing yet. There are 2 on Ebay right now, one is $599 buy now, and one is at $103. Hopefully i can find it for less, im tryin’!

Arthur
      Spectator

That’s way too much, but 100 US$ seems not so bad. Thanks BleedingTheOrchid, for your kind offer. Let’s see.

toad32r
      Spectator

No luck so far, the only copies he can find are the ones on Ebay. BUT, hes still looking somewhere else he said.

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.