Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

darcysiva
      Spectator

(Hey guys I’m new here but I just wanted to let you know I’m giving away some of my Pumpkins stuff. I posted this on myspace a few days ago but I’ll copy and paste it here. It might take me a while to respond to responses on this forum so for a quicker response either email me at sombromantic_@_yahoo.com or message me on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/hellodolly Here’s the message!! Blessings, good luck, and I look forward to hearing from more fans)

Hello fellow SP fans!! I’m clearing out my room and I already have enough SP gear for about 10 fans, so instead of giving this stuff to the Goodwill or selling it on ebay, I’d rather pass this stuff on to fans who will appreciate them. I still love the Pumpkins more than ever, I just don’t have room to keep these things anymore. The first people who contact me will get SP stickers!

Everything (even shipping) is free. It’s not required, but PLEASE send me back some rare recordings on CD or some weird tea, incense, herbs, all natural handmade soaps, or something else from your area or something. Something I can consume that won’t take up space would be great. Make it worth my while. =P

Please don’t reply to me on the message board here, chances are I won’t read it. For a quicker response send a message to my personal page or email me at sombromantic_@_yahoo.com with the subject heading of \"free SP stuff\" or something like that. If it just says \"hello\" I won’t know whether you are spam or not. ;)

Posters: most have small pinholes in the corners but are otherwise in good condition.

CLAIMED~Black & White subway size poster with band portraits in squares and French letters from the MCIS era
      STILL AVAILABLE~Small purple, green, and orange MCIS Tour poster from 96 with group (Billy, D’arcy, James) with orange letters. Jan. 8, GM Place Vancouver BC
      STILL AVAILABLE~Black & White Machina era poster with group in black making funny faces.
      STILL AVAILABLE~Yellow Madison Square Garden posterboard with group
      CLAIMED~8×11 glossy print of Billy playing guitar on stage. Adore era I think, No pinholes
      STILL AVAILABLE~red, orange, yellow, May 13 Aerial Theater poster with pinup girls in bras
      CLAIMED~SP with Garbage July 27 Cajundome art poster with WWII fighter pilots.

Shirts:
      Note, these shirts have been worn and washed ALOT the past 8 years so they are in used condition, most of the images are cracked, and the black shirts are faded, but they are still wearable and need a good home. They’re…\"vintage\".

STILL AVAILABLE~ZERO longsleeve black size large (only worn a few times so it’s old but in really good condition)
      CLAIMED~Machina Boy In Test Tube black XL
      CLAIMED~Machina Cover black XL
      CLAIMED~1996 tour shirt with yellow/orange cursive letters, silver stars and globe, black XL
      CLAIMED~Adore cover black XL
      CLAIMED~Machina Girl holding torch white XL
      STILL AVAILABLE~1988-2000 group photo black XL
      STILL AVAILABLE~Machina II white flame guys black XL- note- there is a bleach stain on the front
      CLAIMED~Adore goat shirt brown L
      CLAIMED~Machina SP cross black L- note- small bleach stain on front
      STILL AVAILABLE~Red Star with white letters. Siamese Dream era GIRLSHIRT black size S/M
      STILL AVAILABLE~ZERO Raglan sleeve Blue and Grey GIRLSHIRT size M
      STILL AVAILABLE~ZERO Raglan sleeve dark green and light green GIRLSHIRT size M
      CLAIMED~Zeitgeist cover, back says \"Are you down with the mighty SP? grey shirt size S/CH

other stuff
      STILL AVAILABLE~Guitar Hero 3 Faceplate unopened
      STILL AVAILABLE~Guitar pick shaped silverplated metal pendant with Siamese Dream lettering

I look forward to hearing from you guys. Please message me and let me know which items you want and send me a list of the rare SP music you have and I’ll let you know when I ship them. Blessings and thanks for looking!! =)

~Iridesce

darcysiva
      Spectator

Thanks for sharing this with us Iridesce!

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.