• Author

amnesia
      Spectator

Fuck Yeah :P and I just bought an Ipod too- just in time. :D

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/n … unes-store

as soon as i get home i’m buying it :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Gahh, need to install Itunes again i guess, last time it fucked up my laptop.Aint going to install Itunes on my workstation though.

blueczarina
      Spectator

what you can do is install it just for this and then get rid of it.

you know you want a studio version of GLOW :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Yeah i think i will do that.Poor laptop :?

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Somebody hacked my bank card number and charged up some Western Unions, completely wiping me out. Figures. So not only can I not get my money back for the next 6 weeks while this is being investigated… But once I get my next paycheck, I have no use of my debit card online, since I can only make purchases if my debit card is presented in person.

Life is grand. Just when you think that things couldn’t really get too much worse financially

Arthur
      Spectator

Somebody hacked my bank card number and charged up some Western Unions, completely wiping me out. Figures. So not only can I not get my money back for the next 6 weeks while this is being investigated… But once I get my next paycheck, I have no use of my debit card online, since I can only make purchases if my debit card is presented in person.

Life is grand. Just when you think that things couldn’t really get too much worse financially[/quote:33uhh0et]
      That… just isn’t funny Della. :?

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Life is grand. Just when you think that things couldn’t really get too much worse financially[/quote:21g6pimf]
      That… just isn’t funny Della. :?[/quote:21g6pimf]

I know! You can’t make this stuff up! The thing is… it’s not the first time that it’s happened to me. My dad helped me pay a bill and we were three way calling on our cell phone. And right after he gave them the number to pay it, his number was stolen and his credit card fraudulently charged. Just recently my husband told me the number over the same cell phone. So not only am I paranoid that somebody is stealing our numbers, but they seem to be listening to our phone conversations as well, since it happened twice when giving numbers via THAT phone

amnesia
      Spectator

That sucks big time Della, hope they catch those bastards who did this!

They better release those as a physically.

Like, together. Or something.

A double A-side single!

amnesia
      Spectator

They better release those as a physically.

Like, together. Or something.

A double A-side single![/quote:15j50sgm]

That would be to good to be truth if that happiend :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i hope for that too. :)

i just downloaded it now. :P

Kuumar
      Spectator

i just got it now, it sounds great :)

I’m happy :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Glad you guys enjoy it, but I’m not going to download songs that are also available on da good ol’ compact disc. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you old fart. farthur.

farthur is right! this download is useless.

blueczarina
      Spectator

you old fart indeed :lol:

both forum Gramps and Ice Cream :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

:lol:

I am deeply offended. :cry:

itunes sucks ass.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I am deeply offended. :cry:[/quote:1lku3njr]

awwww, so sad :cry:

i would never say you are as old as Arthur if that helps :wink:

and i’m not sure what i think of itunes yet, since i just started using it. i don’t like the prices though and i don’t like the fact that you can’t purchase stuff off of itunes UK, which has some different stuff. :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

itunes sucks ass.[/quote:32ambekf]
      Agree. It scares me that there might be a day that I have to suck ass too and buy digital-only releases, otherwise there is no chance of listening to new Smashing Pumpkins songs. Let that suck ass day only arrive 30 years after my retirement, please…

amnesia
      Spectator

Just bought the 2 songs.Great to hear a clean version of Glow :)

mickyshambles
      Spectator

hasn’t a flac of the promo been around for a few weeks?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hasn’t a flac of the promo been around for a few weeks?[/quote:14vp6ysz]

isn’t that "illegal" ?

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Glad you guys enjoy it, but I’m not going to download songs that are also available on da good ol’ compact disc. :wink:[/quote:255h1adh]

word. im the same way.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m fine with having both. the digital can tide me over until i get a physical release. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

i’m fine with having both. the digital can tide me over until i get a physical release. :wink:[/quote:ufowgo3y]

Same here. :wink:

Viewing 26 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.