Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

Cool As Ice Cream
      Spectator

Another grey Tristessa up for sale on Ebay. 8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Smashing-Pumpkins-T … 8665933781

i bid $240 and it still says \"reserve not met\". boo.

amnesia
      Spectator

i bid $240 and it still says "reserve not met". boo.[/quote:10zvhybs]

I think the reserve not met thingy will go on untill someone hits 500 Dollars. Just my guess, its a rare beauty.

amnesia
      Spectator

It only got sold for 300 dollars.Cheap indeed.

EAZYE121
      Spectator

Looks like a Sub Pop collector got it.

STOUTR
      Spectator

Sub Pop SP 90 Test Press – Red vinyl for some reason. Anyone interested in this? I know it will cost dearly and I am not interested in keeping it. Bought as part of a collection. Mint and unplayed. email me or PM. I am new to this forum, but am the real deal. I may also have an extra Grey copy for the right price. I collect Sub Pop and Nirvana, trades will be considered, but I have most everything. :wink:

Great site by the way. Thanks!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I PM’d you.

Sub Pop SP 90 Test Press – Red vinyl for some reason. Anyone interested in this? I know it will cost dearly and I am not interested in keeping it. Bought as part of a collection. Mint and unplayed. email me or PM. I am new to this forum, but am the real deal. I may also have an extra Grey copy for the right price. I collect Sub Pop and Nirvana, trades will be considered, but I have most everything. :wink:

Great site by the way. Thanks![/quote:1e8h78w9]
      do you also collect sub pop posters? i’ve got posters that i don’t want to keep, from L7, tad and mudhoney.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Great site by the way. Thanks![/quote:l8shqvo9]

being broke sucks!

STOUTR
      Spectator

do you also collect sub pop posters? i’ve got posters that i don’t want to keep, from L7, tad and mudhoney.[/quote:j1uxkafg]

Not really, but I am looking for any original Sub Pop "Lame Fest" posters or flyers.

Always buying Nirvana if anyone has something to get rid of.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

do you also collect sub pop posters? i’ve got posters that i don’t want to keep, from L7, tad and mudhoney.[/quote:2y39c4le]

Not really, but I am looking for any original Sub Pop "Lame Fest" posters or flyers.

Always buying Nirvana if anyone has something to get rid of.[/quote:2y39c4le]

Do you know how to check your PMs?

mr.benway
      Spectator

:?: :?: :?:

any news about the red tristessa ?
      did anyone of the spfreaks bought it? manilla?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i am in relaxed conversations with stout about it.

mr.benway
      Spectator

good luck…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks! hope it all works out.

blueczarina
      Spectator

its the same guy we have mentioned before, but if any of you have an extra $5000 laying around here you go. :lol: :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Smashing-Pumpkins-T … 240%3A1318

amnesia
      Spectator

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

blueczarina
      Spectator

😯 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:1iat32ud]

not giving that auction a go then i take it? :lol: :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

not giving that auction a go then i take it? :lol: :wink:[/quote:24w1bx1j]

:lol:

I think ill pass :lol:

The fuck is up with that seller.Does he really think he can sell it for that price. :o

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t know whats with that seller. he seems to do this on all his items. how does he ever sell anything? :?

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i don’t know whats with that seller. he seems to do this on all his items. how does he ever sell anything? :?[/quote:1rsoqxza]

he’s waiting it out for the perfect newbie with alot of money

blueczarina
      Spectator

well that isn’t me :lol:

Thom
      Spectator

I think the price is just to showcase his records. I doubt he expects to sell them at that price but it gets people to click and then perhaps they use the ‘make an offer’ button to buy for a reasonable price or look at what else he has to offer and buy something else he has to sell. It got all of you talking about his records didn’t it? Seems to work…

also, a \"buy-it-now for $5000 or best offer\" is probably going to give him higher offers than \"buy-it-now for $750 or best offer\".

it’s not impossible that some people who would think the $750 is way too high in the second case, would make an offer higher than that in the first case.

Viewing 23 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.