Viewing 49 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

Note SPfreaks: Download link deleted because of uncertain background.

amnesia
      Spectator

Wooohoooo.Thanks, i will check it out later, im lil busy with my work right now.Fucking sucks working on a sunday. :?

Arthur
      Spectator

ObscureD, awesome thing to do, but I get this error all the time, and I cannot download anything?

\"User downloading session limit is reached. Please try again in few minutes.\"

I’m trying for half an hour already… :?

ObscureD
      Spectator

ObscureD, awesome thing to do, but I get this error all the time, and I cannot download anything?

\"User downloading session limit is reached. Please try again in few minutes.\"

I’m trying for half an hour already… [/quote:x4h1rgx3]

I don’t know… when I try to download, it works fine. Let me know if you can’t download

Arthur
      Spectator

Well, I don’t know what has changed, but I’m downloading now. Thanks! :wink:

ObscureD
      Spectator

I’m not registred on this file hosting website, so I think there is a limit… :?

Arthur
      Spectator

You might want to try http://www.sendspace.com next time, not so bad either. We use it a lot here on the Forum.

Pipoka
      Spectator

Thanks Obscured!
      I will download it for sure :)

ObscureD
      Spectator

Thanks Obscured!
      I will download it for sure [/quote:102um2lr]

It’s an amazing show. The sound quality is incredible !

ObscureD
      Spectator

You might want to try http://www.sendspace.com next time, not so bad either. We use it a lot here on the Forum.
      [/quote:1wqhoutp]

I will try to add a sendspace link with all files in one.

Arthur
      Spectator

Awesome show, thanks! Very pleasant surprise for this Sunday! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

ooh, goodies. thanks obscured! :) i will download it when i get home.

Pipoka
      Spectator

I think there is a artwork for this on sp.com.
      They have uploaded the audio too :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

looks like they are selling it though. personally i prefer the freebies. :lol: :wink:

* wrong link- i see the art now. i’m not a big fan of the clowns though so i will probably just pick something else. :wink:

ObscureD
      Spectator

Pipoka
      Spectator

looks like they are selling it though. personally i prefer the freebies. :lol: :wink:

* wrong link- i see the art now. i’m not a big fan of the clowns though so i will probably just pick something else. :wink:[/quote:3ko8pgdt]

I don’t want to go off topic, but i just want to confess that i have a clown fobia.
      Yes, me, with 22 years of age, will probably sream and run if a see a clown …. :?

But i like this artwork. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe, poor Pip :wink:

its ok. my brother is scared of them too, but its because he saw that clown horror movie when he was little. and they are kind of creepy if you think about it. i guess i mostly just think they are retarded though.

at least your not scared of the clown poster, but i bet you don’t like the performance of I Am One on the greatest hits video dvd. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Artwork of this show : http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/photos/6869 8)[/quote:344bq4g0]

Funny, that artwork appeared already automatically in my WinAmp player. Again, cool show, very surprising, but good!

Anonymous
      Spectator

awesome-can’t wait to hear this show :) thanks

Is this an audience recording, or are these the mp3s from [url:59zxers0]http://www.livesmashingpumpkins.com[/url:59zxers0]?

If it’s the latter, you might consider removing the link, or spfreaks.com might get in trouble for it.

mickyshambles
      Spectator

what link? :(

Pipoka
      Spectator

Is this an audience recording, or are these the mp3s from [url:tkdz4b83]http://www.livesmashingpumpkins.com[/url:tkdz4b83]?

If it’s the latter, you might consider removing the link, or spfreaks.com might get in trouble for it.[/quote:tkdz4b83]

Why ? It’s available on sp.com also…

Where on sp.com is it?

Anyway, if it’s there, it must be an audience recording. No way are sp.com posting download links to recordings they’re trying to sell.

Pipoka
      Spectator

Where on sp.com is it?

Anyway, if it’s there, it must be an audience recording. No way are sp.com posting download links to recordings they’re trying to sell.[/quote:2t3pgkyv]

you are right !!!! :oops: sorry !!!

I thought it was on the audio section but it’s not, it’s on LiveSmashingPumpkins :?

Sorry, my bad !

what link? :([/quote:3cbzsx0y]
      see first post in this thread.

mickyshambles
      Spectator

aah ok.
      i’d love to see corgan file a lawsuit against spfreaks members for not buying his music, though. :)

ObscureD
      Spectator

aah ok.
      i’d love to see corgan file a lawsuit against spfreaks members for not buying his music, though.[/quote:19072nnv]

Billy don’t need money :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

aah ok.
      i’d love to see corgan file a lawsuit against spfreaks members for not buying his music, though.[/quote:3imtymec]

Billy don’t need money :wink:[/quote:3imtymec]

Oh yes he does ! Because he lives in a big house because of us :lol:

And i’m pretty sure he wants to keep it that !

blueczarina
      Spectator

i loved that bit :lol:

ObscureD
      Spectator

ObscureD wrote:
      Quote:
      aah ok.
      i’d love to see corgan file a lawsuit against spfreaks members for not buying his music, though.

Billy don’t need money

Oh yes he does ! Because he lives in a big house because of us [/quote:200qwzjx]

He goes to the white house… perhaps he wants to buy it ? So he sells a \"20th Anniversary Tour Package\" for $430, it’s cheap !

[url:200qwzjx]http://www.livesmashingpumpkins.com//packages/2,115/Smashing-Pumpkins-mp3-flac-download-20th-Anniversary-Tour-Package.html[/url:200qwzjx]

Pipoka
      Spectator

Now we know the true story ! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy crap :shock:

i guess he does plan on picking up some real estate in Washington :lol:

that’s pretty pricey :wink:

Can someone confirm that the link in the first post is indeed pointing to the mp3s coming from livesmashingpumpkins.com?

If so, I can assure you that you’d be surprised how fast you’d get an official complaint in your mailbox for this. And that would be them playing it nice. Trust me, I’ve been there. And that was for sharing something unofficial like the Machina Acoustic Demos.

Of course this won’t affect the original poster, but spfreaks.com could get in trouble for it.

Pipoka
      Spectator

Already sent an email to Arthur.

Let’s wait and see… :?

But it was great that you pointed that, because i *silly silly* thought that the show was on the audio section instead of LiveSmashingPumpkins.com…

Hey, maybe it is an audience recording. I don’t know. My monthly bandwidth is limited, so I’m not going to download it just to check.

ObscureD
      Spectator

official complaint[/quote:2wwp1vy5]

From Billy :lol: ?

Sure, laugh all you want. Why not. :roll:

ObscureD
      Spectator

Sure, laugh all you want. Why not. [/quote:1rt7tpkk]

I’ll be glad if Billy send me an email :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I nabbed it and I hope I don’t get in trouble for downloading it..lol
      maybe it is a fan recording-I can’t imagine SP accidentally posting it out there if they are selling them

blueczarina
      Spectator

well, i’m downloading it right now anyway. maybe next time PM would be a good place to share stuff so no one gets in trouble because nobody will know except us.

and next time i think we all need to remember Billy sees us

SPfreaks
      Spectator

So far we didn’t get any emails, but just to be sure, the download link is taken away. ObscureD, when it is official stuff you are posting here, please do not do that again. If it is an audience recording, can you please tell us and put the download link back for the fans?

We sure appreciate your work ObscureD, but we don’t want to get into trouble, as you will fully understand I’m sure.

ObscureD
      Spectator

I think Cool As Ice Cream is Billy’s lawyer 8)

I’m not amused.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

ObscureD – Thanks for the sharing, we’re just not sure if it’s legal at this point.

Cool As Ice Cream – Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I feel the band should confiscate all non-album and non-CD items from fans/followers.

Leaving everybody with just the official release CDs, they could display the rest in a huge glass case.

Just imagine how much fun it’d be watching people queue up to drool, pawing at the display cabinet.

mickyshambles
      Spectator

\"take a seat, make yourself at home…..NOT NEXT TO THE DISPLAY CABINET YOU IDIOT!!. here have a stool.\"

Pipoka
      Spectator

:lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

they better not take my stuff :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

they better not take my stuff :lol:[/quote:3rmqr2yb]
      oh man…wouldn’t that just suck…
      I would cry like a baby
      that would be like kidnapping one of my children from me :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, i would cry tears too :cry:

Viewing 49 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.