Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

amnesia
      Spectator

I stumbled upon this CD, but can justify pay what the seller is asking. Does anyone recognize the CD or do you think it is a rare addition to a collection? There are plenty of CDs like this just not this tracklisting.

I don’t think I have ever seen this one, so yes, I’d say this one is rare.

I think that \"Dub\" track might not be available on any other cd, but I’m not sure. There are too many different remixes. I’ll have to look it up.

Edit: Yes, that \"Dub\" track was thought to be a vinyl only track, until now. In my opinion, this increases the price of this cd.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Definitely rare, I’ve not seen it before. What are they asking? I think $100 would seem reasonable.

$100 would seem reasonable if the condition of the cd and insert wasn’t so flawed. For this specific item $100 seems a bit overpriced. On the other hand you have to consider that it’s very unlikely you’ll find another copy of this again soon.

For me, the only reason to get this, is that it has a version of that \"Dub\" remix. So, if I’m honest, the condition of the cd and insert don’t matter that much.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

$100 would seem reasonable if the condition of the cd and insert wasn’t so flawed. For this specific item $100 seems a bit overpriced. On the other hand you have to consider that it’s very unlikely you’ll find another copy of this again soon.

For me, the only reason to get this, is that it has a version of that "Dub" remix. So, if I’m honest, the condition of the cd and insert don’t matter that much.[/quote:3bbse5ms]

Same here. It’s probably one of 10 or something. Maybe less.

Any chance you could make a nice flac file of that \"Dub\" remix and share it with us?

EAZYE121
      Spectator

Any chance you could make a nice flac file of that "Dub" remix and share it with us?[/quote:3f1u2k0z]

Will do… I haven’t received it yet and probably won’t for another week or so, but I will share it once received.

That would be awesome. Thanks!

EAZYE121
      Spectator

I just paid for the item and it was shipped today… I should have it within a week or so. i will post the flac when I receive it.

mickyshambles
      Spectator

never seen this before. congrats. i too would be interested to hear if that mix is different to all the others.
      any chance you can give the stain a quick taste and let us know what it is? :wink:

never seen this before. congrats. i too would be interested to hear if that mix is different to all the others.[/quote:27lq8a1l]
      That remix is already available on that 2×12" promo vinyl. The vinyl rip can be found online.

But, until now, no cd version was known to exist.

bump.

eazye, have you upload this flac before? if so, i must have missed it.

EAZYE121
      Spectator

bump.

eazye, have you upload this flac before? if so, i must have missed it.[/quote:1kgdacfz]

You can just say "get off your lazy ass and upload it". My feelings don’t get hurt easy…

I’m really not down with all these mixes, but maybe you will like the Infinite Dub.
      [url:1kgdacfz]http://www.sendspace.com/file/3yduyx[/url:1kgdacfz]

haha, ok.

thanks a lot. i’ll check it out when i get home.

amnesia
      Spectator

Thanks Eazy, will check it out. :wink:

Viewing 14 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.