• Author

some pumpkins
      Keymaster

Just to see if you’re strong enough to survive? I have. :oops:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well duh! don’t we all?
      maybe that’s just my head ;)
      How does the world end in your mind for you to survive?

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s badass :lol: :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

it’s so bad he’s blushing
      ooooo he likes it rough :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

like a full on storm and flood to wash everything away and bring it all back to zero. wonder how i’d fair. i’d have to hunt. :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

id have to eat raw plants, because i’m a veggie. i think the lack of running water and electricity and tv and internet connection would be what would really kill me though. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well if it washes everything away to zero, what are you hunting? :roll:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

like a full on storm and flood to wash everything away and bring it all back to zero. wonder how i’d fair. i’d have to hunt. :roll:[/quote:3hcbit1f]

sounds like someone needs to follow the link, [url:3hcbit1f]http://www.last.fm/music/Tool/%C3%86nima[/url:3hcbit1f] scroll down, and listen to track 13. and then track 15 if you feel like going on a journey.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

like a full on storm and flood to wash everything away and bring it all back to zero. wonder how i’d fair. i’d have to hunt. :roll:[/quote:2rmuogwy]

sounds like someone needs to follow the link, [url:2rmuogwy]http://www.last.fm/music/Tool/%C3%86nima[/url:2rmuogwy] scroll down, and listen to track 13. and then track 15 if you feel like going on a journey.[/quote:2rmuogwy]

fuck all you gun toting hip gangster wannabees…. 8)

after that, now i’m going back and listening to the whole album. praise be to you.

Anonymous
      Spectator

who are you calling gangster? :lol:
      gun toting, who’s got guns?

go listen to the whole album. can you do that with SP albums
      :P

if the world truly ended, you would be ended with it. so you would hunt as a ghost? :lol: j/k

i have never wanted the world to end. as much as the world is fucked up, i actually like some things about it. mostly nature, not people. nature is so pure. people are tainted and do bad things to each other and nature.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

who are you calling gangster? :lol:
      gun toting, who’s got guns?

go listen to the whole album. can you do that with SP albums
      :P[/quote:28gbld7y]

the hip gangster wanna bees have the guns. and fuck these disfunctional insecure actresses. learn to swim. learn to swim. learn to swim. reggae, learn to swim.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I know how to swim ;)
      I taught myself that trick

some pumpkins
      Spectator

^good. you’ll be ready.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t think i would make it. i’m a woosie. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

i don’t think i would make it. i’m a woosie. :wink:[/quote:2jq8o8a6]
      yes you would, you can design something flood proof :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

maybe :lol:

it doesn’t matter if you know how to swim…. its how long can your lungs and your muscles let your body swim…

Anonymous
      Spectator

good point, but blue will need to create some sort of floating device for us freaks so no worries :P

yes we should have the spfreakies cruise ship… complete with margarita bar….. or something :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

this isn’t exactly what i had in mind. but i kinda like an spfreak cruise ship.

Anonymous
      Spectator

this isn’t exactly what i had in mind. but i kinda like an spfreak cruise ship.[/quote:1u8dgvjv]
      well then please do tell us what was on your mind? I might like that option better
      I’m no fan of boats, ships, canoes etc..
      traumatized from a childhood experience ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

how about an SPfreaks ark. and we can save the band too. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

^^
      are we going one by one or two by two when Rome floods

blueczarina
      Spectator

how about screw the formality and get your ass on in some kind of semi orderly quick fashion. :P

:lol: yeah, and don’t panic :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m won’t panic..I’d be rather happy if it happened..of course maybe that’s just my mood lately

I can honestly say no, I have never wanted the world to end. Too many good things out there.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I can say I have wanted the world to end but that’s when I was naive and thought that the world was full of all horrible people. Because of what my high school was like.

Also during these years I really didn’t care if I died.
      But now I realized that I really do want to live and that everyone has a purpose out there. :D

I really want a zombie apocalypse

I have plans and everything

blueczarina
      Spectator

I really want a zombie apocalypse

I have plans and everything[/quote:3jxc550d]

look who has made an appearance :wink:

you should tell us your plans so we can save ourselves :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I think he’s bluffing and that if he really did have a plan he wouldn’t have told us it existed.

Because then we would actually ask him about this said plan. :lol:
      Yes, what is your plan?

They all, for the most part, involve hiding out and stockpiling in local areas. As most of you don’t live in the UK, and none live locally, the details aren’t necessary.

Also, trekking to my school some time because my school has a small armoury. I shit you not.

blueczarina
      Spectator

it has a small armoury? whoa. is it a really old building or something. or was it there because of the world wars?

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s different. we don’t have anything like that here.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Yeah we are all screwed over here.
      If I was stil at my high school I might have been able to survive because it was near an army base.

I might just hide in Wal-Mart, it will save me for a while. :lol:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

They all, for the most part, involve hiding out and stockpiling in local areas. As most of you don’t live in the UK, and none live locally, the details aren’t necessary.

Also, trekking to my school some time because my school has a small armoury. I shit you not.[/quote:e8qtnroo]

remember "28 days later"? you’re fucked. i hope our zombie invasion goes more like it went in "zombieland." with zombie kills of the week.

Viewing 37 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.