Viewing 68 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

a weird SP gig poster from that crazy Veronica Grey who thinks shes Billy’s wife. Check this out and tell me what you think. When I opened my \"I won on ebay\" email my jaw dropped. All I could think was HOLY CRAP. I think she might have switched allegiance over to Nirvana too. THIS IS SO F#UCKED UP.

First off here is the poster and the ebay description.

Awesome RARE Smashing Pumpkins poster

taken directly off the wall of the Cabaret Metro in Chicago
      then framed
      It was gifted The Night of Their Final Metro Show on December 2, 2000

The Poster is super rare – from a show they did on April 30 at The Metro
      when the Smashing Pumpkins were the Supporting Act
      and the Buck Pets were the Headliners.

This poster must be Circa 1990.

It comes Framed Exactly As in the Photo.

We are Sacrificing the Rare Collector’s Item due to allegiance to Nirvana. And Cancel.

Namaste.

[/quote:3h92800l]
      The seller goes by heartshapedboxinutero and has changed thier ebay name in the last 30 days according to the listing.

When I saw the poster I was a bit suspicious. I looked about and figured the best candidate for the gig date was Sunday, April 30, 1989. It matches the info on the poster, which has no year on it. I also figured it had to be early as they aren’t headlining. I’m going to see if I can contact the other to bands on it to see if they ever played with the SP on myspace. I noticed they bot have pages they have checked recently. I tried to ask PMM if they knew if the SP had performed with these bands, but they didn’t know, so I’m going to try other avenues.

I asked this person for a little more info and here is the email.

That show in 2000 was Their Final SP Show ever, as the Original
      LineUp (minus d’Arcy.)
      So there was a bunch of \"memorabilia\" that was On Display for
      the Afterparty, which made the Event Nostalgic.

The Auction ends today…and if You live in Northern CA, we’ll
      drop the frame off. Otherwise we ship carefully.
      Namaste.
      As you can see it was stolen fron the Metro supposedly. This person also curiosly signs with a Hindu greeting. (Remember Veronica is also into weird new age religion stuff and appears to associate with some new age religious groups or something. )

I won the item and this is the creepy email I recieved that has me convinced for sure that it comes from Vernica Grey.
      I will put in bold face the important parts.

Hi there Monica, Congratulations on winning the poster. We will be shipping It Out as soon as we Receive Your Payment. That’s a total of $120.15 which includes shipping and tax. We’ll make sure it arrives Safely in Billings as soon as possible. Check Our Ebay in a few days, as we’ll be listing more rare items. Sincerely, Kurt’s email for Ebay is EternalYouthEmpire@gmail.com

Please email me at fysche@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thank you again for your purchase.

heartshapedboxinutero

Now where to begin. For starters Veronica Grey goes by the alias Fysche (hence the email). And the EternalYouthEmpire or EYE was the organization that was putting out that book where Billy was supposedly quoted talking about immortality. She put a thread about it on SP.com using another alias SisterCan’t Spell. I would find it, but some of the user news scroll buttons aren’t working.
      Here is ebays info on her ebay name change with her old user name and the dates she had it along with her new one and the dates.

heartshapedboxinutero May-24-08 Present

vgc747 Aug-11-07 May-24-08

Now what does \"vgc\" stand for? Hmm, could it be Veronica Grey Corgan. And 747 stands for the date she claims to have married Billy.
      http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=147319
      Now to the Nirvana/ SP thing. Obviously she is done with Billy and has gotten a new sick obsession. I would like to draw your attention to the following things.
      1. She changed her name to heartshapedboxinutero.
      2. She says this in the ebay description.

We are Sacrificing the Rare Collector’s Item due to allegiance to Nirvana.[/quote:3h92800l]
      3. And lastly

Check Our Ebay in a few days, as we’ll be listing more rare items. Sincerely, Kurt’s email for Ebay is EternalYouthEmpire@gmail.com

Please email me at fysche@gmail.com if you have any questions.
      You notice the \"we\" and the Kurt (as in Cobain). Looks like Billy has been dumped for a dead rockstar.

I know this site isn’t as active so I’m putting this here. Once I get the item I will maybe spread it elsewhere. I don’t know if she would get pissed and not send it if this ended up on a bigger SP site, as her cover has been blown once again. I just had to tell someone, but SHHHH for now except here.
      This is so f#ucked up.

EDIT:
      I decided to look about and see if she is a Nirvana wierdo now and I found her many myspace pages that prove she is now indeed obsessed with Kurt Cobain.
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … D=32673397
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … d=17115716
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =193951135

EDIT:
      I’m not buying it anymore. Its wrong, so very wrong. :oops:

is this about the cool poster or about v. grey?

blueczarina
      Spectator

this is about the cool poster i just bought from Veronica Grey Billy’s old stalker wierdo

cool poster.

blueczarina
      Spectator

its a cool poster, but a freaky coincidence :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m just kind of weirded out thats all :wink:

when i PM-ed PMM they asked for a pic and more about the item- i guess this will interest them

that is freaky weird. that v grey is a weirdo.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is freaky weird. that v grey is a weirdo.[/quote:2pa3g1po]

tell me about it. who would think i would run into this on ebay. its so weird. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

It’s just coming up to 1:10am here now and I must sleep, although this topic’s title in itself warrants a good reading over tomorrow. :)

How do I know?

Billy Corgan told me telepathically a short while ago. :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

It’s just coming up to 1:10am here now and I must sleep, although this topic’s title in itself warrants a good reading over tomorrow. :)

How do I know?

Billy Corgan told me telepathically a short while ago. :?[/quote:1ntbuaav]

:lol:
      you must have at least gave it a skimming

i thought billy only talked to me telepathically, oh man, i feel so dirty now.

do you think she stole it? i hope not for your sake czarina.

blueczarina
      Spectator

geeze, i guess Billy is communicating all over the place with people. no wonder she dumped him. :lol:

i think maybe she did steal it. i’m not sure though, because i don’t know if she is a trustable source on anything. i’m also not sure about the authenticity of the poster because it has no year on it, she doesn’t know the year of it, and i can’t find any info on the concert that says they had a gig with these bands.
      i haven’t paid for it yet though, i don’t know if i will. it feels wrong now that i know more about it and who has it. i may just cancel the whole thing. i don’t want something stolen from Billy or the Metro and i don’t want to pay his stalker. i wouldn’t mind having an early gig poster, but this feels like a bad way of getting one. i think i may just say screw it and not get it. :oops:

Sven
      Spectator

you didn’t exactly need to steal it @ Metro.
      i was at the final performance.
      the walls in the lobby/hall were plastered with these kinda posters.
      these were photocopies of the original ones in Metro’s vast archive.
      after the show, a lot of people took down these posters as a souvenir.
      this seems to be one of those.

Sven
      Spectator

also-
      the show is know – it’s 890430
      there’s even a recording of this concert.
      poster’s most likely a copy of the actual gig poster.
      date is genuine.
      seller might be a little bit wacky, but still…
      nothing too far off the wall imho.

the fact that it’s a photocopy makes it less \"rare\" than i thought it was.

still a cool poster though. 1989-04-30. one of the few shows that year that we have a recording of.

ObscureD
      Spectator

$120 for a piece of paper… :?

well, i am glad you came to a descision.
      and i was gonna say 120 for a poster, that is a bit much, unless billy signed it and it didn’t come from his stalker.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

nothing too far off the wall imho.[/quote:ps4g18rq]

The irony of this statement cracked me up. :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

the fact that it’s a photocopy makes it less "rare" than i thought it was.

still a cool poster though. 1989-04-30. one of the few shows that year that we have a recording of.[/quote:2svprv6w]

Agreed. I was gonna bid on that, as I like the poster, but I have no money these days. Oh well. Glad now that I didn’t. Had no idea it was potentially just a copy. That really sucks. :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

It’s a shame things turned out this way, as the poster looks quite swish in itself. I’d never been into collecting these, so no doubt many people would have thought nothing of it and bid away…

Although I’m suspicious that the Seller’s possibly a very clever joker and one step ahead, I’d probably let this go too, if possible.

Detective Blue’s done an impressive job on this and so I took the time to read Ms Grey’s various ‘doings’ around the ‘Net. Normally I’m too lazy, curiosity set in though. :) I try to keep some mystery and magic so as not to know too much about the Pumpkins as people, etc.

I hope things work out well in any case, unless I’ve mis-read it, you’d have to pay the $ now anyway? Let us know what happens and good luck buddy. :D

well, a little ebay info, you don’t have to pay for the item, the seller can start a nonpaying bidder dispute, and czarina can say why she is not going to pay for it. but one nonpaying bidder strike will not ruin her ebay feedback. and she can’t get negative feedback, because sellers are not allowed to give it anymore, but czarina can give her negative feedback if she wanted. and if she explaines to ebay why she is not paying they might not even give her the non paying bidder strike.

i have been on ebay for about 9 years and i have only one non paying bidder strike, and my feedback is 100%, i might add it is over 1000, and i am a power seller, so she should be fine.

and czarina, if you want i have a phone number for ebay if you want it.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’ll take the phone number bullet. i’m not paying for this. this situation is bullshit all around.

she says she has more stuff too.

:evil:

and as for the $120, she actually inflated the price from the winning bid of $100 in that email, so she has also probably broken some ebay rules there. i’m sure i will be fine if i turn her in.

ok, i will pm it to you.

Arthur
      Spectator

Anyway, for some reason I’m glad she’s off our back now. Let Kurt answer her calls now. :wink:

he will probably let it go to voice mail. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Cheers for the fresh info, b, plus congrats to you blue, I’m pleased to see a fellow Pumpkin’s coming out on top of this mess. \\m/

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anyway, for some reason I’m glad she’s off our back now. Let Kurt answer her calls now. :wink:[/quote:3icpup5c]

he will probably let it go to voice mail. :wink: [/quote:3icpup5c]

and to Dazey, i will come out on top in this whole situation i’m sure. she inflated the price $10 afterwards and she acted like the item was authentic, so i have a good case.

plus maybe in some ways this was all just as well. we now know she is done with the Billy crap and i told PMM that. and this way we know to never buy from her as well. she claims to have other rare items that her and "kurt" will be listing though. i hope no one else falls into her trap. :wink:

yes, hopefully. i hope all goes well with ebay. let us know.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i will make sure to tell you guys how it goes.

the fact that it’s a photocopy makes it less "rare" than i thought it was.

still a cool poster though. 1989-04-30. one of the few shows that year that we have a recording of.[/quote:1jdjk12h]

Agreed. I was gonna bid on that, as I like the poster, but I have no money these days. Oh well. Glad now that I didn’t. Had no idea it was potentially just a copy. That really sucks. :([/quote:1jdjk12h]
      i think back in ’89 most of the posters for sp shows were "just copies" though. even if they weren’t. you know.

the question is "when was this copy made?" i guess.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i suppose most posters were copies back then.

vg isn’t to be trusted though- on anything. for all we know she made it herself. and now that i look at the picture, it does look to pristine to authentic. you would think a poster from 1989 would show a little wear i suppose. :?

either way, i’m calling ebay after lunch here. so i will tell how that went later today. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Veronica finally sent me an email.

Greetings,

Wondering when You will Paypal for Your Winning Item? We are ready to Ship It.

Our boredom has Outshined the Sun.

Waiting,
      -Us[/quote:3asgdw5m]
      its rather interesting i think. i don’t no whether i should respond or not. what do you think? :wink:

oh, well, tell her you already paid kurt. see what she says.

no don’t do that, tell her that because of the price increase you will not be paying, that you have already spoken with ebay about it, and that they agree that you should not pay.

see what she says.

blueczarina
      Spectator

ok, i’ll try that.

i actually thought about telling her i already paid Kurt or i thought i could email her saying \"Oops, Nevermind– I’m not paying for that anymore.\" :wink: :lol:
      but i guess that would be mean.

that would be funny if you did the nevermind thing, i would lmao totaly if you did that.

but i think the price increase thing would be the best.

blueczarina
      Spectator

it would be hilarious, but yeah, i better just do the price thing. plus i don’t really want her to know that i know who she is.

blueczarina
      Spectator

oops double post

oh, man how messed up would that be to tell her you already paid kurt? funny, hilarously funny, but messed up.

well yes the price increase is the best way, let me know what she says to that.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i will.

i wonder though. she gave me Kurt’s email and i have a few other emails besides my ebay one. i should send an email that just says Oops, Nevermind and see what she does. it would be mean though. :wink:

well, it may be mean, but maybe you can say, because of the price increase, Nevermind, i have decided not to buy it.

that would be nice, right? :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

maybe, i think i might send something more anonymous though- either to her or Kurt. :twisted:
      if i feel mean.

i just sent her a message through ebay. here is what it said.

Actually when I received your message about winning the item I noticed the price was raised up to $120.15 instead of $111.11, which should have been the price. I noticed you raised it on the premise of there being some sort of tax, something I was not aware was part of the total price. It wasn’t mentioned in the listing. Plus there appears to have been a discrepancy between what you listed as the item location, Chicago, and where it must be actually located, California.
      I have called eBay about the item and the price change and other discrepancies. I no longer intend to purchase it on the basis of the sudden changes to the total cost and eBay has advised me not to pay for it as well. Sorry.

[/quote:2if358hl]

that is a really good message, nicely done. she what she had to say about that!

blueczarina
      Spectator

yup, we’ll see what she has to say. i’ll post her response again.

blueczarina
      Spectator

for those of you that aren’t bullet and haven’t seen my latest lovely messages from vg. here you go. :lol:

these were posted at about the same time and read a little schizo if you ask me.

here is the screw you version (maybe Kurt got pissed or something :lol: )

That is fine.
      We would like It to go to a Gracious Home anyway.
      It should not have mattered that the Item is now in California. It is the Same item
      for a measly $9 tax.
      But thank You for teaching us a lesson.
      Thank You.
      [/quote:3fr1g4r2]

here is the All Apologies, you can buy it anyway version :lol:

We had changed the address to California before the listing went live. We can waive the tax if you would like. The shipping does not matter from where the frame is located. We will be happy to send it to you for the price plus shipping all as indicated. The location not being changed was an EBAY mistake, not ours. We are contacting them as well. Let us know if You change your mind and you would still like it from California. Illinois overrated anyway. Trust us. ha ha. Otherwise, that’s fine. We just wanted to give you first dibs over the other bidders at the price you won it for. no worries.[/quote:3fr1g4r2]

and here is my thanks, but no thanks response+ a few embedded SP/ Nirvana references :twisted:

Nevermind, that’s ok- you can sell it to someone else. I think it would be for the best given the situation. I don’t want to fight (Tarantula) over these issues and I hope all can just be laid to rest. I am one to not hold a grudge over any minor grievances after the fact, so hopefully we can both just move on unscathed on eBay. What else can I write (paraphrase of All Apologies song lyric)- all apologies over this less than ideal situation- I hope you find a better home for the item. Thanks. [/quote:3fr1g4r2]

its kind of mean, but i couldn’t resist

anyway, we’ll see what happens next :wink:

aren’t you supposed to pay for something after you agreed to buy it on ebay?

they said you can buy it for the winning bid + the shipping costs indicated in the auction description. i don’t know what excuse you have left not to buy it. if i were them, i’d report you to ebay.

czarina already talked to ebay about it, and discrepinsey’s in the shipping price, and changing locations like that is aganst ebay policy. so vg should be glad she is not getting kicked off ebay.

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice to know you would turn me in Ice Cream :lol:

its all ok. she sold it to some poor bastard in France and she isn’t going to turn me in. in fact she even invited me to buy the \"rarities\" she will be putting up here shortly.

some i’m ok and unscathed. :)

but check this out. its so retarded. :lol:
      its her response to me.

OK :)
      The framed poster is going to France!
      ha ha. What a well-traveled poster.

No hard feelings…It’s all good.
      If you’d like to check back in a few days, we’re gonna be selling More Rarities.

BTW…i was close friends with Billy.
      but we had a falling out. i could prove it, to my buyers. anyway…

that’s how i have some cool stuff.

xox,
      -HeartShapedBoxInUtero[/quote:27le5urm]

close friend of Billy I see :roll: :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i should ask for the proof :lol:

but i want to be done with this crap now
      i will check out her next items though

i am glad everything turned out just fine.

what an email!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m glad everything turned out too. :)

i guess she must have really responded to my last message. it was in her own language you know. :lol:

that email is so screwed up though, esp. the Billy part.

personal friend ,falling out- sure :roll:

yeah, we aren’t all stupid.

blueczarina
      Spectator

no, we definately aren’t that dumb. nobody is going to buy that crap.

well at least we won’t. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

no we won’t :)

i wonder who this person in France is though, or if she made it up. judging from the ebay listing i don’t think she sold it to one of the other bidders. wouldn’t that show up? :wink:

no, it wouldn’t, plus people email all the time with messages like, if the winning bidder does not pay i will take the item, we get that alot. people who misssed the auction and whatnot.

but either way you are not out extra money for something ifey.

blueczarina
      Spectator

thanks, i was wondering. i don’t sell stuff really, so i wasn’t sure.

and yes i have extra money now. :)
      but only for legit pumpkins stuff

i really want to see what else she has though. i’m just curious.
      no buying though. :lol:

yeah, i was gonna check on her items for sale, just to see what she had.

oh, and if you didn’t see it on the other site, sorry, i didn’t know. :oops:

blueczarina
      Spectator

its all good bullet. :D

i just wanted to make sure i was clear first, but now i don’t care if its spread everywhere. i just know she has accounts on all of the sites and didn’t want that crazy to get all pissed or something.

so don’t mind me,i’m not upset. people can post links to this where ever they want. :D :D

people should know, so no other pumpkinheads get screwed over by her crap. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

no hard feelings over anything :D

you’ve been super helpful with all of this :D

yeah, i was thinking that too, that she might see it. on here or somewhere else. i hope she doesn’t, cause of her \"falling out\" with billy, she might not check them anymore, she is probably telling some people over at a nirvana site that she is married to kurt’s ghost or something like that.

blueczarina
      Spectator

actually for kicks i joined the main Nirvana forum and i don’t she is there yet.

oh and look at her \"why she is a fan\" bit on SP.com. you can find sister can’t spell on Blackswan’s page.

ok, i will go and look.

hehehehehe :D :lol:

\"Only because this Website doesn’t allow You to delete Your Own membership.\"

i bout fell out of the chair when i read that. plus my chair doesn’t have arms.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i had the same reaction. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

interesting.

blueczarina
      Spectator

shes so retatrded

want to know how it all began an ended with Billy
      want to know how her and her new dead beloved hooked up
      than look no further
      http://miss-nicola-six.livejournal.com/
      actually this scared the crap out of me

just skimmed it, creepy creepyness.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah that scared the crap out of me and its really obvious she was following Billy.

plus i noticed she mentions supposedly having an in with some other celebs. :roll:

Viewing 68 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.