Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

marigold
      Spectator

just woke up and found myself to be 33 years old.

Feels strange for some reason.

Just about to go to a football(soccer) match in Glasgow,courtesy of my friend.Not looking forward to it, because its Celtic v r*****s.

I know this year,my life is going to change,im about to marry the most amazing woman in the world and i am now going to have to attempt to grow up.Scary thought!

I love this place,the band and the thought that one day there may be a ’66’ or ’99’.

Lots of love. JConnor.x

……..and for a moment i lose myself.

Anonymous
      Spectator

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Haha,thank you!

My God,i was a wee bit drunk last night.x :oops:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

just woke up and found myself to be 33 years old.

Feels strange for some reason.

Just about to go to a football(soccer) match in Glasgow,courtesy of my friend.Not looking forward to it, because its Celtic v r*****s.

I know this year,my life is going to change,im about to marry the most amazing woman in the world and i am now going to have to attempt to grow up.Scary thought!

I love this place,the band and the thought that one day there may be a ’66’ or ’99’.

Lots of love. JConnor.x

……..and for a moment i lose myself.[/quote:3mw22iom]

Cool post. I’m glad you are marrying the most amazing woman in the world. That makes you a lucky man!

I remember turning 27. That was a rough year for me. No real reason, I just remember not liking the feeling of aging all that much.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Is my post actually philosophical? :oops:

blueczarina
      Spectator

sure, plus we like a good drunk post. 8)

marigold
      Spectator

haha this was in the Gen SP Forum originally, drunken post gets moved here. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, awesome. well it must be categorized right then. :lol:

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

What about a drunk post thread?

Surley that would create alot of funny posts,as many a time i have thought,\"i’m going to post this,they’ll all understand!\",and then chicken out at the last minute.

If there was an invitation for these posts,it could end up pretty hilarious……..or just plain bonkers!

:D

marigold
      Spectator

not sure that’s a good idea, I’ve seen/heard about some drunken posts on the oboard (not by ANYONE IN PARTICULAR) but hey this is spfreaks, it’s a little different :wink:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Someone might as well create a drunken posts area. It could create some late night laughs.
      :D

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

It could spell disaster! :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

It could but also bring some laughter late at night when we have nothing else to do but lurk on this site. :lol:

jupiter
      Spectator

there is one on a forum i’m on, it causes no trouble!

marigold
      Spectator

Hey Jupiter – welcome! :)

jupiter
      Spectator

awwwwwwww, shuks!!
      :oops:

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi jupiter, welcome indeed!

I am 33 years old too. The magic SP year :lol:
      {though the OP is now fixin’ to be 34 haha}
      Ironic that I am not so much googly eyed for them as I was a few years ago. Priorities have all flipped around and changed now that I’m a mommy. Guess it does that to folks.

marigold
      Spectator

I believe another spfreak will be turning the magic 33 this year, shame he won’t be around here :(
      and Karen, of course your baby has to be priority now! Just start him off listening to the Rockabye Baby lullabyes, then get him listening to the other songs later. Before you know it – voila! A new spfreak! :lol:

Edit: maybe he will be around.

Viewing 18 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.