Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSHe2HX-xgw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhipstersunited.com%2Fblog%2F&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

outfits aside its pretty funny and they make some decent points in between the silliness. :wink:

i can’t see it till i get home, content filters SUCK!

hehe that was kinda cool :lol:

i like those boys, can they be my new best friends?

Tion
      Spectator

clean up your room, kids :shock: !

Arthur
      Spectator

The kid on the right, that talks the most, reminds me 99% of myself at that age! :lol:

Same hat, same crappy talks (I was a stand up comedian for 2 years when I was 17-18-19 years old), same rest of the outfit INCLUDING thingy around his neck! Only, I wear glasses! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

you use to dress like that :shock: holy fuck!

and their room is a disaster Tion

Tion
      Spectator

arthur, you were stand up comedian? how cool!
      is there anything on youtube from you to watch?

:D :D :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

you know if it weren’t for the song starz in that video I would say this was Arthur’s from years ago :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i hope Arthur doesn’t dress that way anymore :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol..well they say you go back to your roots so…I bet he does on a occasion :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

poor Shannen :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

arthur, you were stand up comedian? how cool!
      is there anything on youtube from you to watch?

:D :D :D[/quote:6is3cor9]
      Hehehe, no, unfortunately not… I only have a cassette with some silly rehearsal bullshit we recorded back then, I believe. Not sure though. Remember, this was halfway the 1980’s! I have tons of pics though, I might scan a few and publish them here OK?

History: we formed a band/theatre group called "De Olijcke Nood" (The Happy Need) in highschool era with 4 guys, we wrote songs, plays, poetry, stand up comedy pieces with piano, keyboards, violin, guitar, backed by silly recordings on tape sometimes, and we performed several times live in school, theatres, bars… At the end of our short-lived career we even got paid to play. The biggest audience we ever had was (2 times!) 1,000 – 1,500 people. We also had our own posters with catchy texts that we would hang everywhere… Kinda multimedia spectacle thingy, hehehe! We split up after 2 years though, as some guys moved elsewhere to go to University etc. Good times & nice memories, let me tell you! (why are girls always so attracted to boys on stage? lol)

arthur, that sounds cool :) i bet it was a lot of fun!

Anonymous
      Spectator

maybe boys on stage are the good guys and the rest are just…well you get the idea :P

poor Shannen she has a good guy ;)

Viewing 14 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.