Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Honeymade Opiate
      Spectator

I haven’t seen James in a little over ten years, so I coincided a work trip so I could go to his show on October 7th. I flew into Philadelphia the day of the show and drove straight to the venue. Because I arrived so early, I was seated at a table in the front of this small restaurant performance area. The performance was phenomenal ! The opening band, Milagres, was very tight and had a great live sound…but James’.. oh man, it was awesome. Him and his band sounded so good. James may not be the strongest singer, but he did a fine job and I found myself loving the show. A bunch of us talked with him a little afterwards but he was a little hesitant to engage. He signed some stuff took some photos with us fans who were excited to see him again.
      I recorded the audio on my iPhone and it actually came out pretty good. There was another guy there who recorded the audio with legitimate equipment but I wasn’t able to get his contact information.
      As of right now he is only touring the eastern United States, but if he comes anywhere near where I live I will definitely see him again.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks for sharing kylie! very cool pictures and such! :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Thanks Kyle!

For some reason a song by The Offspring – Pretty Shy, ehmm… Fly For A White Guy comes to mind. :lol:

Danni
      Spectator

Damn. He surely has good taste in clothing, compared to Billy C.

LTTS is an awesome album.

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.