Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

ok… after a long time with slow downloads, i now have most of ‘Mashed potatoes’ (thanks a lot arthur :) ) however, RSPAA didnt seem to have working links/proper downloads for: disc 2: ‘Let’s meet the band’, disc 4: ‘I’m Free (live 90)’, disc 4: ‘Where’s Vince(Outtake 93)’, Disc 4: ‘C’mon (live 90)’ and disc 5: ‘I’ll never change (live 90)’.

are these songs available? if they are, could someone please send me a megauploads/sendspace etc. link with all of the songs, preferably in a .zip folder. if of course, this is allowed :)

Cheers :)

Arthur
      Spectator

\"The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for 100 number of downloads.\"

http://download.yousendit.com/DD8DCF2A551F3017

and thank you again arthur!

ok… after a long time with slow downloads, i now have most of ‘Mashed potatoes’ (thanks a lot arthur :) ) however, RSPAA didnt seem to have working links/proper downloads for: disc 2: ‘Let’s meet the band’, disc 4: ‘I’m Free (live 90)’, disc 4: ‘Where’s Vince(Outtake 93)’, Disc 4: ‘C’mon (live 90)’ and disc 5: ‘I’ll never change (live 90)’.[/quote:2qwb06ve]funny thing i notice: these are all the songs that have a ‘ in the file name. this cannot be a coincidence. i guess this is a configuration problem on the new server. i will contact the rspaa owner about this.

funny thing i notice: these are all the songs that have a ‘ in the file name. this cannot be a coincidence. i guess this is a configuration problem on the new server. i will contact the rspaa owner about this.[/quote:1ryqpj94] nice spotting! didn’t notice that myself
      in the link name/address bar it did seem to leave letters out… and they were, in fact, the ones after the ‘ !
      so yeah, nice spotting :)

yeah mashed potatos is maybe my most favourite set of pumpkins music. i love the other lyrics to slunk which i send to arthur i guess he puts it online already… let me find… yeah! :lol:

Ride on, motherfucker
      You suck dick
      Like a chump
      Lead on
      My lover
      Every house is now your home

So long
      My lover
      So long
      Ago!
      She loves me like no other
      Every house is now your home

Even though you lied (to me)
      We love you
      Oh yeah!

So long, motherfucker
      So long
      Ago!
      She loves me like no other
      Every fucking house is now your home

i haven’t heard back from the owner of the rspaa, but the problem with the filenames containing a ‘ seems to be solved. can you check if it works for you too?

([url:2f4xxgbh]http://www.rspaa.org/rspaa/Miscellaneous/Mashed%20Potatoes/[/url:2f4xxgbh])

yup. fine now :)
      glad it’s been sorted out :)

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.