• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Sven
      Spectator

coolio!
      who dug that one up? or how did these pictures come about?

i assume the live tracks are from the avalon show. right?

Arthur
      Spectator

i assume the live tracks are from the avalon show. right?[/quote:1708tbld]
      My guess also.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

coolio!
      who dug that one up? or how did these pictures come about?

i assume the live tracks are from the avalon show. right?[/quote:nf6voxbp]

i think that is joe’s hand holding the tape from outside the metro last night. geo snagged the pics. i don’t know where the songs come from, but i guess that makes sense.

wasn’t this tape supposed to contain tracks that nobody else knew about?
      i guess not!

or am i mixing up with another tape? i thought it was joe’s tape.

Arthur
      Spectator

Must be another tape, I guess. I read \"5 song demo\" on the tape Joe is showing, and the tracklist is 5 songs, so I presume there are no \"hidden\" fillers…

i’m not talking about unlisted tracks.
      i’m talking about what this tape was supposed to be. until now, we had no idea what tracks were on this \"first demo tape\" owned by joe s. of the metro. but we’ve heard about it. and one of the things that were said, is that it contained tracks that weren’t out there. now it becomes clear that that was false information.

Arthur
      Spectator

Yup. But at least we have another tape we can register in our database. When will Joe start using our MyCollection feature for his collection (and update us with pics of things we do not have online yet :wink: )?

geofolkers
      Spectator

Super cool guy. I asked to see Machina II.,he said hed go try to dig it out. He came back with this :) said Machina II was in a box somewhere and this was the first tape sp had givin him :)

Sven
      Spectator

i’m not talking about unlisted tracks.
      i’m talking about what this tape was supposed to be. until now, we had no idea what tracks were on this "first demo tape" owned by joe s. of the metro. but we’ve heard about it. and one of the things that were said, is that it contained tracks that weren’t out there. now it becomes clear that that was false information.[/quote:30axqrk4]

it does exist.

i have seen it and some more.

there are indeed totally unknown songs there.

MSP
      Spectator

Hi guys,

Very old post, but I have a few questions.
      As far as I know the earliest SP tape Joe Shanahan owns is the 5 song tape:
      My Eternity
      There It Goes
      Screaming (live)
      Bleed (live)
      Armed to the teeth (live)

As far as I know it’s the only tape that has “My Eternity” studio version.

I remember in 2009 I sent an email to Joe regarding the first tape he was given and he sent me a picture of this 5 song tape.
      However, I’ve heard from other sources that have heard unreleased songs on Joe’s office (crawl, greta garbo, lock me up).
      I was living in IL at that time and was decided to go visit his assuming he would’ve confirmed he has these unreleased songs.
      Since he only confirmed the tape with the 5 songs I decided not to pay him a visit since all of the 5 songs I’ve heard already.

The question here is if this exact tape has more songs that haven’t been labeled on the demo?

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.