Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-SMASHING-PUMPK … dZViewItem

(psst… this is only if you want to scare the crap out of yourself and others who might visit you. :lol: )

Sven
      Spectator

between my art books and mags and coffee table stuff
      this one has always been a favorite…
      even so cool i just had to dig around several book shelves and stacks of books et al to find it, the horror!!
      but http://www.t-here.com/
      (t)here magazine – scroll to issue #1
      it’s awesome, it’s stunning, it’s special, it’s one of a kind… it’s pure art imho…;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

it may be art, but its pure creepy in my honest opinion. :wink:

Sven
      Spectator

creepy?
      nah… it’s sooooo nice ;)

Arthur
      Spectator

Looks like you 2 are not talking about the same magazine. :P
      blueczarina should follow that link of Sven and then she will notice it is not creepy at all. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

sure enough. i thought sven was talking about the scary pumpkin mag on ebay. :lol:

Sven
      Spectator

nope
      i was talking about the (t)here mag
      that’s awesome
      the Madame Tussaud’s wac model like pic from the Adore era has always creeped and freaked me out…
      but for a coffee table thing… (t)here magazine (once i did find it again in my archive) even got my quite arty gfriend reeling as to how cool it was…
      that’s what i was trying to say as in: if you need a coffee table conversation piece: go with (t)here….;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh, ok. :lol:

i thought you were digging that scary SP pic magazine, and i was thinking \"What?\" :shock:

i think that SP pic is the scariest one ever. i might check out the mag you were actually talking about though. :)

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.