Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

Let’s list refernces to 7 in Billy’s writing & art:

ie: Zeitgeist was slated to be released on 7/7/07

also the Statue of Liberty is on the cover and has 7 \"spikes\" on her crown for the 7 seas and 7 continents.

They played Live Earth on 7/7/07 which had concerts on all 7 continents.

Mentions 2007 in the liner notes to Pisces Iscariot

7 shades of Black

\"All your 7 dreams\" from Gish

\"whatever i can do, i will
      ’cause i want to, and what i want i get
      seven years, seven days, and seven hours
      i took my chances, yeah\" from Settle Down when the Pumpkins masqueraded as Zwan.

Are there any more?

omg! the number 23! its real, it’s true i… wait, we’re talking about SEVEN ok then…
      i duno
      maybe BC likes the number?

toad32r
      Spectator

Huh….. something to think about!

humm… amybe because it’s lucky…
      and that it sounds cool
      and it rhymes with heaven!
      and devon :S
      im not being helpful am i! :lol:

CaptJack
      Spectator

It is commonly thought of as lucky in superstitious and has religious implications as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_7

It is sort of the opposite of 666, which Billy wore on a shirt in Vieuphoira.

I’m not trying to get to too wacky with this, it’s just obvious that he keeps using the number intentionally and I know there are other connotations for it out in the wide world.

toad32r
      Spectator

Anyone read the fake BC letter on SP.com? It says \"7 years,7 months, and 10 days ago…\", which would have been 7 days at the date of release of Zeitgeist, since the break-up of SP……WOW! 77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

humm… track 7 of zeitgeist is united states…
      and the words united and states both have 6 letters
      which is ONE LESS than 7!
      da vinci… (sorry – in-joke between a few friends of mine at school. anything OTT and ridiculous that looks like it has signifcance, but obviously doesnt must be followed by Da vinci…)

toad32r
      Spectator

If you look close enough to The Last Supper, you can see Billy Corgan hiding under the table! LOL

If you look close enough to The Last Supper, you can see Billy Corgan hiding under the table! LOL[/quote:2xwmq21s]
      no, no, no
      all the patrons of the last supper are in fact using sign language to spell out billy corgan!

toad32r
      Spectator

WOW, i never noticed that before… Im not real good at sign language, i thought it spelled out \"seven, seven, seven!\" ( see 7 posts)

no, billy is much more important than 7
      thats why they spell billy corgan :P

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.