Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

lilkitn
      Spectator

Today I received the new silver edition of Zeitgeist, and I listened to Ma Belle. 200% pure quality track, let me tell you. Here are the lyrics, as far as I could figure them out.

Ma Belle

Claire de lune
      How high the moon arose
      Bare the truth
      We quit too soon I thought
      We quit too soon I thought

There’s no place I’d rather be
      There’s no face I’d rather see
      Just in case you won’t receive me
      Now there are things a man was born against
      Claire de lune, where is that moon I lost
      How high the moon I sent

There’s no place I’d rather be
      There’s no face I’d rather see
      Just in case you won’t receive me
      Cause you don’t believe me
      Obey the thieve’s relent
      The knives reach round my stealth
      My bells soul repent
      Somehow we’d never met

To make this happen
      You must hold your chips alone
      To make love happen
      The moon must send ya home

There’s no place that I’d
      I’d rather be
      I’d rather be
      I’d rather be with you
      I’d rather be
      There’s no place, there’s no place, that I’d,
      I’d rather be
      I’d rather be with you

(If somebody has corrections to this lyrics, please inform on this board! I was not that sure on \"chips\", \"relent\", \"repent\" as I’m not English…)

Satur999
      Spectator

i know iloveit iloveit iloveit… not to be a tard or anything but i have had it on for over twelve hour and allnight i was sleepin and im still not sick of it… its magic i tell ya magic!!!!

aaaaaand i can’t listen to it because 1) i don’t have this new edition and 2) i can’t buy it because i’m saving up to pay for around half of a playstation 3 (my parents paying the other half).

ah the perils of being a teenager and not being able to get a part time job…

i ordered the cd it looks cool the silver. how abouts the dvd? whats on?

shampoo
      Spectator

I think this song is beautiful and I really enjoyed it. However, I can see why they didn’t add it onto the actual album, it seems out of place.

toad32r
      Spectator

The DVD \" Inside The Zeitgeist\" is info about each song, footage in the studio, follows the track list of the album, pretty cool!!

The DVD " Inside The Zeitgeist" is info about each song, footage in the studio, follows the track list of the album, pretty cool!![/quote:19mcc2ej] yeah, sounds interesting :)

i really wanna get it now :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

I love it ;)

lilkitn
      Spectator

Man, I still don’t have my CD yet! Still waiting for it in the mail… I’m sooo eager now that you guys say this song is really nice… I might have to see if I can find it on the net.

Kit’n

lilkitn
      Spectator

Woohoo! I got my CD/DVD in the mail yesterday! I had to buy it off of eBay as it’s not available in Canada… I got a good deal, and it was worth every cent. The DVD was great, and I love the new song! I see what they ment by ‘can see why it’s not on the original cd’. It’s got a totally different feel to it, but it’s so nice! I love hearing new music, let’s hope a new album will be coming soon!

Kit’n

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.