Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

:roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

not yet. i’m not even in my state currently. there is a chance that i will return home tomorrow. i’ll let you know.

mr.benway
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlTrq6wLf0[/youtube]

marigold
      Spectator

not yet. i’m not even in my state currently. there is a chance that i will return home tomorrow. i’ll let you know.[/quote:g3uvt3pa]

excuses! :P

Arthur
      Spectator

not yet. i’m not even in my state currently. there is a chance that i will return home tomorrow. i’ll let you know.[/quote:2g6ruj3m]
      You need to be spanked. Badly! :evil:

Arthur
      Spectator

No news yet! :cry:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yes, something official. i will be paid next friday (Marth 11th), and i can ship saturday morning, registered and all. so you should have your goods in about 2 weeks?

Arthur
      Spectator

You have nooooo idea happy this makes me! Since I have my own little Smashing Pumpkins room, I can’t wait to have everything there, to enjoy! To be honest, I don’t know anymore what the eagle will bring, but I’m sure you kept everything, right?

Will you tell me the costs of registered shipment, Derek? Of course I will pay you back every penny of it. And the list of goodies that are going to be shipped is appreciated too, to check if the mailman is not stealing from the eagle… :P Thanks again, Derek!

Arthur
      Spectator

Eagle has landed. 8)

To see that Adore 5 song snippet promo for real is awesome, same for the Japanese Adore cd in the promo canvas bag…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

did it land on a sunday?

either way, glad it got there safely!

Arthur
      Spectator

Hahaha, you’re sharp! No, it landed on Friday, but we were not home so they gave the box to our neighbours instead, and the mailman left a note in our mailbox about that. But on Friday night and almost the whole of Saturday our neighbours were not at home also. I checked a few times. But last night at around 22:00 the lady of the house finally came to our door to deliver it. That’s why I post about it on a Sunday morning… :wink:

By the way, did you throw in those yellow USPS cards \"Authorization to Hold Mail\"? I thought it was a splendid ironical joke!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yeah, i couldn’t find any packing at the post office for sale, so i used their free paper instead. haha.

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.