Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Rarity…

[url:3qowsfup]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Smashing-Pumpkins-vinyl-collection-Unmissable_W0QQitemZ260246206350QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url:3qowsfup]

oh man, i wonder how much it will go for, that is a great collection, i would love to have it. and a number 8, wow.

ObscureD
      Spectator

£500.00 :oops:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Whoa, cool, but pricey. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Cool collection. Why do people strive to get the lowest number in a pressing run? I never have given much shit either way, if my number is low or high, I still have the only XXX out of XXX. It’s just as unique. I just don’t get it.

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool collection. Why do people strive to get the lowest number in a pressing run? I never have given much shit either way, if my number is low or high, I still have the only XXX out of XXX. It’s just as unique. I just don’t get it.[/quote:1agmgpqw]
      Probably some law of nature. High ego, low number. Low ego, high number.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you said it brother. drive a corvette? small penis.

lol, you are so silly. but that really gives me some insight into guys who drive corvette’s. :lol:

dammit, i didn’t know penis size mattered when choosing a car. do they measure it at the garage, in order to give you the best car advice? :shock:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

dammit, i didn’t know penis size mattered when choosing a car. do they measure it at the garage, in order to give you the best car advice? :shock:[/quote:1rbfgiyt]

see that’s the thing. it’s part of the negotiation process. you and the salesman subconscisely evaluate each other’s packages, and it’s never spoken about, but you both know the other’s is smaller.

so if you have a huge penis, you can get away with driving a ’92 subaru, and people will say, "hey, that guy must have a huge penis to be driving such a piece of shit."

and then when you see the oversized trucks with chrome plating, lift kits, tricked out engines you can comfortably say, "hey, that guy must have a vagina or something. poor bastard."

oh, so that’s what happens.

blueczarina
      Spectator

*shakes head*

the stuff guys obsess about :roll:

and they wonder why girls give them shit all the time :wink: :lol:

i know, and girls don’t talk about thier \"junk\", and the ones i know don’t talk about guy’s \"junk\" either. boys are so silly.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Does this mean if the owner of vinyl #01 was male, they’d not have the equipment to father children?

i’d say they probably don’t. :( poor them.

Arthur
      Spectator

Does this mean if the owner of vinyl #01 was male, they’d not have the equipment to father children?[/quote:2wbbg6am]
      Obviously Billy Corgan always gets the #01 of any limited release. He has no children, to my knowledge. I rest my case.

oh snap, arthur. that is a burn.

sorry, that just came out. but oh man. that is a burn.

Arthur
      Spectator

That’s why I think one is not connected to the other, when you GET things. When you try to collect things however… :wink:

Obviously none of my business, but I think Billy Corgan would be cool father. It only needs the right girl.

i agree.

blueczarina
      Spectator

and that girl isn’t you Veronica :lol:

too true, too true.

Does this mean if the owner of vinyl #01 was male, they’d not have the equipment to father children?[/quote:7vg14hku]
      Obviously Billy Corgan always gets the #01 of any limited release. He has no children, to my knowledge. I rest my case.[/quote:7vg14hku]
      ha. i was thinking the same thing. :)

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

\"hey, that guy must have a vagina or something. poor bastard.\"

This just made me laugh so much! :D

Viewing 22 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.