Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

s3rg10.sp.4evr
      Spectator

Some people say they heard it on the radio in Mexico, and this is a comment on sp.com.

\"about LA tour
      Monday, September 24, 2007 – 1:53 pm – sp4evr.07

yes, is rumored that SP will make a latin american tour, including the next countries: brazil, argentina, chile, peru, colombia and mexico, there are possible dates too, but that’s only a rumor\"

Who knows more?

s3rg10.sp.4evr
      Spectator

to begin, i’m from peru, and here, people got crazy when they read about the possible latin american tour (and the concert in peru) in sp.com

there are some articles in the net that i read, it’s said that the pumpkins will be at latin america for the next summer (for us, winter in north america). there are also some possible dates:

12-1: sao paulo, brazil
      12-2: sao paulo, brazil
      12-4: porto alegre, brazil
      12-6: santiago, chile
      12-8: buenos aires, argentina
      12-11: lima, peru (very hopeful about that :D)
      12-13: bogota, colombia
      12-15: mexico d.f., mexico

here’s the link to one article i’ve read, i think it has a lot of info, but it is in spanish (i hope you could translate it, or if you know to speak spanish there’s no problem ^^’)
      http://cucharasonica.com/2007/09/21/%c2 … americana/

PD: there’s another site where it’s said that ginger confirmed to the website SmashingPumpkinsPeru ( http://groups.msn.com/smashingpumpkinsperu ) that they will be coming at december 11th

that could be possible, because ginger’s mother is peruvian, and she would like to come here :D

i can’t sleep everynight thinking about a possible pumpkin concert here!

well, that’s all, see ya!

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi s3rg10.sp.4evr (what-a-funny-name!) welcome here man, thanks for this pretty comprehensive update! Well, I’m not religious at all, but I will pray for all of you in South America that the Smashing Pumpkins will visit your countries. We in Europe and US and a bit of Canada and Scandinavia had our fair bits of rock, now it’s your turn. Next stops hopefully Asia and Australia… See you around s3rg10.sp.4evr!

(Superlordspamulon, you’re good in these newish languages, what does s3rg10.sp.4evr mean? I can figure out SP forever, but that first part… uhmmm… no idea :? )

(Superlordspamulon, you’re good in these newish languages, what does s3rg10.sp.4evr mean? I can figure out SP forever, but that first part… uhmmm… no idea :? )[/quote:3aicd56m] it’s just sergio. 3 = e (because E and 3 look kinda similar) and 1 = i… again because of similarity :)
      and to call it a language is strectching it… it’s really just replacing letters with different symbols :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Hahaha ok then! I was figuring out something like Sergeant (sarg-ten something)… Thanks!

s3rg10.sp.4evr
      Spectator

haha, he’s right, that’s my name :) (you got me)

thanks for the cheers arthur :) (it makes me cry… haha just kidding), i will be checking news about this possible tour in the next days… i’m very excited about that!
      (it’s like a dream, but in the real life)

see ya!, peace & love ;)

i will be checking news about this possible tour in the next days… i’m very excited about that![/quote:29quqpp5]
      yea i would be too they dont play many times in south america right. please keep us posted thanks!

yea i would be too they dont play many times in south america right. please keep us posted thanks![/quote:3tov69z4] i don’t think a lot of bands do. it’s really a shame, because there is usually a huge, somewhat unknown fan base there, and it’s always a big deal when a band of SP’s status tour there :)
      so yeah, hope they tour there for your sake s3rg10.sp.4evr and if they do, get tix and enjoy yourself :)

s3rg10.sp.4evr
      Spectator

okay, thanks to you too Superlordspamulon :) i really appreciate you guys

it’s right, famous artists almost never drop here in latin america… so this is a special moment 4 us

some news:
      in argentina, a rock festival called \"personal fest\" it’s programmed at december 7th – 8th… in this festival, the pumpkins (and some other artists like chris cornell, from soundgarden) will be performing (this info is almost official)

in brazil the rumors are 99% confirmed, in chile some newspapers published it too, we only have to wait for the official announcement of the tour (i believe in you billy, please come here!)

well, that’s all by now, i think ^^

Viewing 8 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.