Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

I just received this CD (bought it for 0.99 US$ :wink: ), and I wonder if we should upload it in the Collection.

It’s a promo cd that was given to the (few) people that attended the short Arising! tour of the Smashing Pumpkins in April 1999. Queens Of The Stone Age was the opening band on each of the 9 gigs.

Upload or not?

blueczarina
      Spectator

If its Pumpkin stuff upload. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

If its Pumpkin stuff upload. :wink:[/quote:pwmfraqp]
      I agree, but it’s Queens Of The Stone Age stuff… Only mentioning the Smashing Pumpkins tour :?

maybe in miscellanous.

Arthur
      Spectator

Mwoah, IF it’s being uploaded it should be in CDs (Official). We have this field Band/Artist since a little while to separate it.

ok, if you think it is apropriate, it does say smashing pumpkins on it, so i think it would fit.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I don’t know. It mentions the SP, but it looks like more of a Queens of the Stone Age item. I guess do what you think is best. :wink:

I think you shouldn’t upload it. It’s too unrelated. And it’s QOTSA music, not Pumpkins, so it definitely doesn’t fit in the CDs (Official) category, in my opinion.

Think about this: a cd of another band, with a sticker that says something like \"pure Smashing Pumpkins rock! 4/5\". See, it’s a little less related even, but I’m sure everyone agrees this doesn’t belong on spfreaks.com.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I agree. I don’t think it should be uploaded. It only has Smashing Pumpkins listed on the CD, but not tracks. Not really relavent, however a cool item, as I absolutely LOVE QOTSA.

Arthur
      Spectator

OK, I understand, but not fully agree (yet). Playing the devil’s advocate now. There’s quite a bit more relevance then only the sticker with the name Smashing Pumpkins on it. It was a promo gift at the QOTSA/SP gigs in April 1999, handed out to ALL the attendees.

For example, there is a Rolling Stones shirt in the clothing section with the Smashing Pumpkins name on it, being the opening act of those classic rockers. All attendees could buy it as official merchandise. Not relevant also? :roll:

i thought it might be relevent, but aparently that is not the popular idea. so i will not weigh in on this again. so whatever you decide arthur is fine with me.

OK, I understand, but not fully agree (yet). Playing the devil’s advocate now. There’s quite a bit more relevance then only the sticker with the name Smashing Pumpkins on it. It was a promo gift at the QOTSA/SP gigs in April 1999, handed out to ALL the attendees.[/quote:39371l36]
      i got an inflatable coca cola guitar at one of the festivals i saw the smashing pumpkins at.

:D

Arthur
      Spectator

i got an inflatable coca cola guitar at one of the festivals i saw the smashing pumpkins at.

:D[/quote:syqzafqz]
      Convinced for now. Call me a freak. :wink:

freak!

Arthur
      Spectator

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink: 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Now that I can see the inflatable CocaCola guitar, I think it needs it’s own category. Now I want one.

$500. does not include me.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

ah damn, that’s hardly worth it!

ok then, $1000, and it includes me for half an hour. any takers?

:)

aw, forget it. i want to keep this guitar.

blueczarina
      Spectator

you better keep yourself too. :wink: :lol:

it’s easy money.

i think i better talk about it with my girlfriend first though…

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, you probably better :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

When I show my girlfriend such crazy pics she threatens to leave me…

Ah well, luckily she never did. :wink:

girls like rock stars.

blueczarina
      Spectator

But they don’t like it when their boyfriends like rockstars more than their own girlfriends.
      (like when they are sitting around drooling over Lisa pics :wink: )

i don’t do that.

blueczarina
      Spectator

as far as I know :wink:
      Arthur we do know does this :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

The funny thing about girls is, they can drool over jewelry, shoes and sexy actors and the boyfriends should not even dare to say something. \"Weeeh, you don’t understand me!\"

But when boys drool over motorbikes, rockmusic and Lisa or Ginger, then… oh boy! Beware!

I once supported the theory that most wars on earth didn’t start because of religion, but because of girls. I very much feel like putting that theory to the test again. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:

Viewing 31 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.