Tion
      Spectator

Some new t-shirts designed by Kateri Forbes

[/url:18hrl7jd”>

[/url:18hrl7jd”>

These are cool 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

I really dont like them tbh.They look unfinished and boring, sorry :?

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

I’m not a fan. They look like they were drawn by a child. In fact, I’d rather have something drawn by a child, it would be more innocent and pure. He should have stuck with Ms Strawberry

Pipoka
      Spectator

I like the second one :)
      On the first i don’t like the skulls on the tree … but besides that i like it too

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

I like the second one :)
      On the first i don’t like the skulls on the tree … but besides that i like it too[/quote:2wwt7ucc]

I half agree with you. I think the top one would be tolerable if there was nothing hanging from the tree. In my head though, she stole scotopic_lux’s idea for this shirt ;)

Pipoka
      Spectator

the face on the second one looks like dracula and also reminded me of the face on the Disarm single

but these are not official right?

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are interesting :wink: kind of cool

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I think the tree submitted in the contest would have been better. As for the other one…It reminds me of a cheap imitation of the disarm single…bootleg T-shirts
      I agree have a child do it if that is the look that is trying to be portrayed…
      Della I think your shirt would have been cool

Riverandsky
      Spectator

Totally agree!!!….the shirts and other designs are horrid. Bad design, craftsmanship, style, everything.
      If Billy had taken a sharpie and drawn a black dot it would have been better. Seriously, any of the top ten designs in the contest would have been better….ANY. I’m disappointed and saddened, that the design is so bad.
      :(
      :(

– River

Tion
      Spectator

i dont like them , too.

:cry:

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.