Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Apolidia
      Spectator

Hello everybody! :D I’m going to sell my Perfect 7\" vinyl HUTLH106 jubox version UK, the hole in the centre is pretty different from the others i saw on the web, so, if you are interested in it just ask me and i’ll send you a pic :D

please share a picture.
      thank you.

Apolidia
      Spectator

Apolidia
      Spectator

<a href="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/discogd.jpg/:3awmknk8][/url:3awmknk8″>

Uploaded with

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i can’t be sure, but that appears to be an SIAE sticker behind that jukebox converter. not super important, whatever.

is this a joke?

Apolidia
      Spectator

A joke? what do you mean? and what about the siae sticker?

that thing in the middle is not part of the single. you can take it out. it’s a plastic help piece to play jukebox singles on record players that are only made to play records with small holes.

i don’t know what’s up with the sticker. i assume it’s what we can see on the sleeve through the hole of the single. i don’t recognise it.
      do you have a picture of the sleeve with the sticker?

Apolidia
      Spectator

When i got it in a store the seller has given to me a blank paper casing, cause this vinyl hasn’t an own official casing, of course. Are you interested in casing more than the vinyl? ahahahah!! i really don’t understand

Apolidia
      Spectator

that sticker is a Siae sticker and nothing else. Thank you for teaching me about the part in the centre of the vinyl, i was thinking the same anyway. I’m not joking at all and i’m here to sell it to someone who is interested in it.

Apolidia
      Spectator

and sorry for my bad english but i’m italian…..

your english isn’t bad.

for some people, a sticker on a sleeve makes a difference. but it depends.
      in this case, the sleeve is not the original sleeve for this single. so it doesn’t matter if it has stickers.

but this is a nice 7\" on its own.
      not easy to find. but i think the price has dropped the last couple of years.
      good luck with the sale.

Apolidia
      Spectator

no prob, the price will be ok. I’ve studied about his rarity and value.

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.