Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

For sale on eBay:

goodness, that would be a great addition to a collection, wish i could get it, but i spended all of my monies. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Compared to EIL ( http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=263452 ) it’s even rather cheap too.

yeah, the price isn’t real bad. anyone here gonna try for it?

i was considering to buy it, but the description says it only ships to usa and canada.
      i asked the buyer if he also ships to europe, but i guess it will be gone by the time i get a reply.

Arthur
      Spectator

Ask to ship it to manillascissor, that’s what I always do.

that’s a good plan, in case the seller doesn’t want to send it to europe.

but i think i shouldn’t buy it. i already have this and i already bought a lot of things recently and i’m going to live on my own soon, so i’ll need my money for more important things.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

that’s a good plan, in case the seller doesn’t want to send it to europe.

but i think i shouldn’t buy it. i already have this and i already bought a lot of things recently and i’m going to live on my own soon, so i’ll need my money for more important things.[/quote:30yu0elk]

Isn’t it hard to stop buying????? I swear, something always comes up.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Isn’t it hard to stop buying????? I swear, something always comes up.[/quote:38rrum89]

to true :lol:

i’m terrible about it too. i need to stay off of ebay, but there is so much cool stuff to be had. :wink:

i think i’m going to put my money towards some non-SP related stuff for awhile though.

i think i’m going to put my money towards some non-SP related stuff for awhile though.[/quote:3024lq8i]
      i already do that, but in combination with buying sp stuff. :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i do that too some, but most of my ebay buys always tend to be SP stuff. i just want a few other things now, that are a bit pricier.

i’m on a bit of a Pumpkin burnout i think. i just kind of want to hear other stuff and get other stuff.
      i’m sure i will be back on the Pumpkin train again here soon though. :wink:

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.