Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Alekflyfire
      Spectator

Check it out people, you can find the pics and information here:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1635

Tip: buy it, it’s a wonderful release. Probably worth a bit more after a few years, see what happened to The Aeroplane Flies High box set. I’m glad I pre-ordered my copy, now I see it and hold it.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Check it out people, you can find the pics and information here:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1635

Tip: buy it, it’s a wonderful release. Probably worth a bit more after a few years, see what happened to The Aeroplane Flies High box set. I’m glad I pre-ordered my copy, now I see it and hold it.[/quote:177hia65]

Just got mine today Arthur. Odd thing I noticed:

They thank Paris Hilton in the liner notes for "keeping the faith". LOL. What?

reuben
      Spectator

i fluked mine, was in NY on the day of the release, and just went to virgin and got it pretty cheap. Had to fly back to aus on the same day, and didnt realise till i got here that the album wasnt released for another 4 days over here so i could rub it in everyones faces :lol:

i fluked mine, was in NY on the day of the release, and just went to virgin and got it pretty cheap. Had to fly back to aus on the same day, and didnt realise till i got here that the album wasnt released for another 4 days over here so i could rub it in everyones faces :lol:[/quote:moltwzju]
      hahahaaha!!!! it’s indeed a rub-it-in-your-face release this book. welldone pumpkins material to my opinion. would have been even more cool with extra bonustracks however. but i will get them on the other cd’s anyway someday :P

Alekflyfire
      Spectator

For any aussies that want the 76 page ediiton JB Hi, Elizabeth Street store in Melbourne has a few copies – up on the higher shelves, above the SP CDs in the alternative (he he) section.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.