Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

Superlordspamulon
      Spectator

SOLD!

Thanx for the offers guys, but ive past the whole lot on to a collector. :(

manillascissor
      Keymaster

How much for the Machina minidisc?

Desperate times call for desperate measures… ALL this is for sale..
      BULLET WITH BUTTERFLY WINGS – SIGNED CD SINGLE[/quote:1kx9ngcf]
      signed by who? might be interested

burningskies
      Spectator

hiya.
      it was signed by James and D’arcy at the Shepards bush empire before the 5night stand show.

hiya.
      it was signed by James and D’arcy at the Shepards bush empire before the 5night stand show.[/quote:pjp3o57d]
      thanks, you’re fast. this time i pass sorry, only looking for full band sign’s. but i just noticed SIAMESE SINGLES – 7" BOXSET, is this the rocket thingy included? good luck selling anyway btw, you must have had hard times making such decision. please know when we might do business it’s going to a good place

burningskies
      Spectator

rocket thingy?.. i know their was a version that just had rocket in it ( why did they do that?!), but this is the version that has all the 7\"s, including rocket.
      yea it hurts to let this stuff go, its taken me like 15 years to collect, but i need to fund my career… *sigh*

yea can understand man. sometimes there’s no solution right. i once did a deal with somebody for a rare promo single that when the guy wants it back he could get it back for the same price, just personal. it was years ago, he never contacted me again so i consider it long forgotten…

anyway, i’m surprised burningskies, as i know of this http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1116 and this http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1117 in 2 boxes. what is different bout yours?

burningskies
      Spectator

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1117 <— this is the one i have, all in the one box. i never realised about the mispelling on the back!! :)

yea got it, the 4 black vinyl singles in 1 box complete and all. sorry i was mistaken i thought there was no rocket inside as they put it in another box. i know your box is kinda expensive, assuming the condition is excellent-mint. let me think for a while ok as i spend some money on diff zeitgeists lately and i have to save a bit. and salary not raised this summer, you get what i mean the wife will divorce me :P

yea got it, the 4 black vinyl singles in 1 box complete and all. sorry i was mistaken i thought there was no rocket inside as they put it in another box. i know your box is kinda expensive, assuming the condition is excellent-mint. let me think for a while ok as i spend some money on diff zeitgeists lately and i have to save a bit. and salary not raised this summer, you get what i mean the wife will divorce me :P[/quote:2m1s09vu] wives and girlfriends come and go, but pumpkins stay forever :wink:

burningskies
      Spectator

no probs.. haha, excellent comment.. :)

wives and girlfriends come and go, but pumpkins stay forever :wink:[/quote:2twi95in]
      hahaha! yea you’re a young guy right, i’m billy’s age and settled down (after spending tons on both pumpkins and many gals :lol: ) and both the wife and the pumpkins can stay :lol:

oh burningskies before i forget, dont post this list here only. this a young board with only few dozen members and only a few hardcore users so far. you might want to post this list on thepumpkins.net also, or netphoria and siva/blamo. and have you considered ebay? i’m sure you did, just a reminder ok. ok i’m off as the wife asked me to do some shopping. back later guys

burningskies
      Spectator

yea i just thought this place would be more likely to have proper collectors hanging out.. i dont wanna let these go to just anyone.. alot of my things are pictured on spfreaks so i thought id start here.. :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yea i just thought this place would be more likely to have proper collectors hanging out.. i dont wanna let these go to just anyone.. alot of my things are pictured on spfreaks so i thought id start here.. :)[/quote:b1deb9er]

That’s an awesome way of looking at it. If you’re a collector of SP releases, might as well go to the collectors shrine to begin the selling to other obsessed fans!

yea i just thought this place would be more likely to have proper collectors hanging out.. i dont wanna let these go to just anyone.. alot of my things are pictured on spfreaks so i thought id start here.. :)[/quote:18d5od1f]
      you’re right burningskies, but it’s a no go from my side here sorry… i have a collecting budget of a few cd’s a month and those many zeitgeists took it all lately :( i hope i can come back to you later! good luck selling it anyway, and enjoy it in the meantime while you can. kinda curious however what happens in a career to make you selling that stuff mate! maybe none of our business ok ok ok

toad32r
      Spectator

What up? I was wondering, what u wanted for some specific items u have, as well as maybe a price you were looking for the entire collection. Purchasing the collection could be a possibility if the price is fair. E-mail me if you want to, its under the members section. Thanks

What up? I was wondering, what u wanted for some specific items u have, as well as maybe a price you were looking for the entire collection. Purchasing the collection could be a possibility if the price is fair. E-mail me if you want to, its under the members section. Thanks[/quote:d4bgcu2s]
      yeah pretty cool idea toad32r, it won’t be split up like this. good luck, happy bidding (as they say on ebay :roll: )

MACHINA – ALBUM COVER ARTWORK PROOF!!

NME SINGLES OF THE WEEK – CD
      NOODLES IN FRENZY – CD

RIFFS TOTAL GUITAR – CD[/quote:4f5uyfkc]
      how much for any of these?
      and does the riffs total guitar cd contain the actual pumpkins songs?

Arthur
      Spectator

SOLD!

Thanx for the offers guys, but ive past the whole lot on to a collector. :([/quote:1wvhb3t8]
      Good to hear that burningskies, congratulations! (somehow, as you seem to be sad also) But just curious: was this board helpful to you in this transaction? I’m asking this on behalf of the American webmaster, and myself. We want to know if this part of the forum deserves to stay or not. Thanks.

burningskies
      Spectator

this thread led to the sale, so yes it was extremely helpful.

this thread led to the sale, so yes it was extremely helpful.[/quote:2a2zqzi5] awesome! good for you :) (sort of)

Viewing 21 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.