Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Cool As Ice Cream
      Spectator

daphne descends delabel promo.sought for the world and seven seas-ready to be used and abused to get it-,but in vain.been able to get one of the 5 bbc transcription copies,grey tristessa,ecc..but never this one.
      must be some astral conspiracy.
      ps.ciao from italy;-)

amnesia
      Spectator

Im also looking for the daphne descends delabel promo.I think alot off ppl does, even though i got stuff thats way rare then daphne descends delabel promo, but lady luck hasen´t shined on me on that one. :wink:

hi!

i bought one on ebay recently. i won it for $275. that’s a lot of money.
      good luck finding yourself a copy.

greetings from belgium.

buiopesto
      Spectator

hi guys;-)
      hi mayonayse,yes lets keep hoping,at least hope’s free..
      cool as ice cream,i’ve read some of yr posts here and there,were u able to make the belgian flag with the fake mcis lps in the end?? :lol:
      i must congratulate,you always show competence and politeness.
      so it was YOU placing the impossible bid…i was following that too-and already making room in my showcase :cry:
      belgium..i knew a guy once…a great sp collector and a very nice lad;he sold me some cool stuff at good prices..his name was william,do you know him?

hi guys;-)
      hi mayonayse,yes lets keep hoping,at least hope’s free..
      cool as ice cream,i’ve read some of yr posts here and there,were u able to make the belgian flag with the fake mcis lps in the end?? :lol:
      i must congratulate,you always show competence and politeness.
      so it was YOU placing the impossible bid…i was following that too-and already making room in my showcase :cry:
      belgium..i knew a guy once…a great sp collector and a very nice lad;he sold me some cool stuff at good prices..his name was william,do you know him?[/quote:2886ig35]
      i don’t think i know william.

i didn’t buy the red fake mcis lp. it would be a waste of money.
      in fact, i want to sell the black and yellow one i own. i bought them to find out more about them, but now i no longer need them. i don’t collect bootlegs. on the other hand, i don’t want to lie to anyone and pretend i’m selling a real copy.

and i’m not always polite. i’m glad you think i am though. that’s a good thing. haha.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.