Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

Hello again all. I told you I would be sticking around. I just speak up when I have something worthy of being spoke. ANYWAY… I am a huge kyuss, qotsa, man’s ruin records fan, as I was browsing Frank Kozik’s sight who does alot of artwork for the above bands I found five different Smashing Pumpkins posters that he did. Not sure if these are hard to find or what but I knew that you guys would appreciate the effort anyway. Hope this is helpful for some of you!

http://nevermindgallery.com/index.php?cPath=377_178

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Thanks for the link!

All these posters are frequently sold on eBay, at considerably more reasonable prices.

seayountea
      Spectator

Like I said I’ll try to be helpful. Just a note though. As I am a Frank Kozik fan, those posters are signed by him and as such I think they go for alittle more. BUT you are all pumpkins fans not kozik fans so hes signature I’m sure means very little.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

His signature is on eBay posters as well. Official ones, anyway.

Enzed
      Spectator

I met Frank Kozik in London in 1999 at a signing – I brought the bubble blowing one, and he signed it to me. So technically he’s signed it twice.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

LOL

cool. bonus points for redundancy.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I met Frank Kozik in London in 1999 at a signing – I brought the bubble blowing one, and he signed it to me. So technically he’s signed it twice.[/quote:20mb8r52]

that is funny. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

I met Frank Kozik in London in 1999 at a signing – I brought the bubble blowing one, and he signed it to me. So technically he’s signed it twice.[/quote:1142g6xj]
      Now that’s a surprise! Welcome Enzed! :lol:

I met Frank Kozik in London in 1999 at a signing – I brought the bubble blowing one, and he signed it to me. So technically he’s signed it twice.[/quote:d1ix6vvx]

i like that poster, i think those ones are neat. i really like that style of posters.

Viewing 8 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.