Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

marigold
      Spectator

\"You can ask me anything. I’m probably the only person on the planet who has dated both Jessica Simpson and Courtney Love!\"

http://www.chicagonow.com/candid-candac … k/#image/1

marigold
      Spectator

I like this one from 2004:
      \"Your basic person wants to talk about material culture, internet culture. I think about God, cats, nature.\" :)

King of Gloom
      Spectator

\"Now I’m actually strong enough where I don’t need a mask. I’m just myself. I’m fifteen pounds overweight, I’ve got crooked teeth, I’ve got a funny voice, but I’m fucking good at what I do.\"

jupiter
      Spectator

i just saw the \"hit so hard doco\" last night – lotsa courtney, no billy

anyway
      \"my earliest memory is of feeling different. my parents told me i wasnt like other children\"

:wink:

marigold
      Spectator

‘Don’t judge yourself by somebody else’s standards. You will always lose.’

\"I don’t know if God would agree with me, but believing in God is kind of unimportant when compared to believing in yourself. Because if you go with the idea that God gave you a mind and an ability to judge things, then he would want you to believe in yourself and not worry about believing in him. By believing in yourself you will come to the conclusion that will point to something.\"

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.