Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

adore909
      Spectator

Hello People, im new at the forum, ive been SP fans since Siamese Dream and last saturday my dream came true when the actually played in my country Costa Rica! for the very first time.. Billy played an acoustic version of That’s the way (my love is) that was awesome! obviously the rest of the gig blew my ass off…

Does any body has an acoustic version of That’s the way (my love is) that i could download cause i need to remember that moment please!

cheers!

hi, and welcome, i don’t but i am sure that someone else should be able to help you.

Arthur
      Spectator

Does any body has an acoustic version of That’s the way (my love is) that i could download cause i need to remember that moment please![/quote:2tvqztzs]

Hi! And welcome too! From Costa Rica, cool!

By the way last weekend we started just the right topic for you check it out! :D

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=442

adore909
      Spectator

thanks guys, let me tell you the Pumpkins rocked Costa Rica last Saturday, I even felt bad for the Incubus guys, they were blown away… the Pumpkins owned the gig..

Cheers

Arthur
      Spectator

Good to hear that adore909, you guys in South America have been waiting quite a while to hear them rock again. Awesome for you they were in a rockin’ good mood! :D

Was it taped as far as you know? Definately want to hear it.

adore909
      Spectator

Oh and Arthur thanx for the Set the Controls song, ive heard it live Saturday, that was out of this planet :shock:

Arthur
      Spectator

Oh and Arthur thanx for the Set the Controls song, ive heard it live Saturday, that was out of this planet :shock:[/quote:3hvsd0k0]
      Noooo problem, that’s what we SPfreaks love to do here: share music and info, and have fun… :wink:

adore909
      Spectator

i don’t know if it was taped honestly, maybe in a couple of days a bootleg may surface.. a friend of my filmed tonight, tonight, 1979 acoustic, and United States, he told me hes gonna send me the files tonight, as soon as i have them i will upload the if you want, he told me they are decent quality.

Arthur
      Spectator

as soon as i have them i will upload the if you want, he told me they are decent quality.[/quote:111au0gb]
      Sure, that’s why we have the Trading Forum. Check it over there, I think I noticed a surprise for you already. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Hi, and welcome.

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi, and welcome.[/quote:12z5iucy]
      Thanks, you too blueczarina. However, I’m not exactly new here? :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Hi, and welcome.[/quote:upl1u0s0]
      Thanks, you too blueczarina. However, I’m not exactly new here? :roll:[/quote:upl1u0s0]

Very funny Arthur. :lol:

I meant adore909, not you, but hi anyway. :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi! :lol:

adore909
      Spectator

Hi, and welcome.[/quote:2i7qjfye]THANX :D

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.