Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

JamesIha
      Spectator

Hi all
      Been collecting SP from about 1995 now.
      But I now have reached to a point in my life where I need the money more than the collection. Sadly enough….
      My main aim is to keep all my vinyls and maybe getting more of it. Getting to love the \"black gold\" more and more :-)
      So for you who want to trade, maybe if you got some vinyl that I don’t have. Otherwise I’m not really interested (well interested but not able)
      At the same time I don’t have to sell my stuff at bargain prices, I got 3 years from now to get together a rather big sum of money. And maybe I can get this sum together without selling any of my records :-)

Please look at my collection the selling/trading part. I might even sell one of my other CD:s if one of you have more interest in one of them. I now want to keep enough of my collectipon so I at least got one of each official release, then I don’t care if it’s US or UK for example.

I’m giving you all the possibility to grab what you want before selling anything on ebay or any other internet sites. And of course Arthur already have had his opportunity. That hard working man deservs a little advantage.

So please help yourself looking at the stuff, hopefully we can come to some great deals for all parties.

Here is some stuff that is not yet on \"my collection\". These CD:s are also for sale

The Last Hard Men, US
      The Last Hard Men, promo in papersleeve
      Catherine, Four leaf clover, swedish promo in cardsleeve (germany with swedish sticker)
      Vanessa and the O’s: La ballade D’o (great album!!!!)

Bootleg:
      Acoustic Daze or acoustic dream
      Smashing Pumpkins : Interview disc and illustraded book

Compilation:
      Most wanted music 2. ROCK (Danish 1995 , contributing with disarm)
      A means to an end, US promo
      Stigmata, Regular US
      Batman & Robin , germany

Please contact me at magnus@iha.nu

manillascissor
      Keymaster

emailed. :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur already have had his opportunity. That hard working man deservs a little advantage. [/quote:1nddmfmi]
      You rock, mister Magnus, thanks. That’s why I set up a place like this SPfreaks.com, to make friends like you. And I grabbed only a few "collection fillers" that I knew everybody here already has, so there should be left more than enough for everybody else… :wink:

On the other hand, as we discussed before, Magnus, I hate to see that people have to let go of their precious items. You choose to balance it a little, and keep some really good stuff. Good to see that! 8)

Most wanted music 2. ROCK (Danish 1995 , contributing with disarm)[/quote:1nddmfmi]
      I think this is not uploaded on SPfreaks.com yet, right? Meaning, I might want to have it in my collection too? :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Most wanted music 2. ROCK (Danish 1995 , contributing with disarm)[/quote:as2ascu3]
      I think this is not uploaded on SPfreaks.com yet, right? Meaning, I might want to have it in my collection too? :wink:[/quote:as2ascu3]
      Duhhh, why do we have "My Collection"… To check our collections! Sorry Magnus, I have this already… :lol:

JamesIha
      Spectator

Hi Arthur
      No problems for that, I thought also that it wasn’t on the \"my collection\"

As for the selling stuff things goes well.
      item after item dissappear, sadly but at the same time my only choice right now.

Hopefully there still is some items interesting other collectors :-)

pumpkinfan
      Spectator

I am kind of new here, so this may be a stupid question–what do I need to click on in order to see your collection?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I am kind of new here, so this may be a stupid question–what do I need to click on in order to see your collection?[/quote:1o36qaiy]

you need to be logged in to the homepage in order to see other people’s shit. right? someone correct me if i’m wrong.

Arthur
      Spectator

you need to be logged in to the homepage in order to see other people’s shit. right? someone correct me if i’m wrong.[/quote:3t7izopi]
      Right. The homepage on http://www.SPfreaks.com that is.

It looks like this, if you then click on one of the numbers in the column on the left.

pumpkinfan
      Spectator

I found it. Thanks guys.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i like the tiny floater piece on the bottom right. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

I like it when people call my Billy acetates of Mellon Collie \"shit\". :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I like it when people call my Billy acetates of Mellon Collie "shit". :lol:[/quote:37f616tt]

:lol:

JamesIha
      Spectator

well I can assure you that that shit is not my shit. My shit is much bigger.
      :-D

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.