Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi guys.

If your interested in buying cd/cassettes then check my collection list.Im selling almost everything except vinyl and some of my commercial cds.
      My life as it is atm is VERY bad.I have my reasons for selling out, some of you know why im doin this, and i just have to do this, even though i hate it. :cry:

So that said, check out my sale list, and pm me if you see something you wanna buy. I will sell for a price im happy with.If you want a list on what items i have for sale just pm me and ill mail you one.

There is some cds that i have thats not in our database, they are also for sale.

The cds are

Greatest Hits + Judas 0 German internal acetate http://www.spfreaks.com/default.aspx?pa … W&item=314 ( cd 1 (Rotten Appels) is in the spfreaks database, not cd2, which is the complet set)

Billy Corgan Walking Shade Swedish promo

Billy Corgan Walking Shade UK promo with ALT cover which is pretty rare.

Zeitgeist Israel Promo,This one has the promo marked in hewbrew on the actual cd

Billy corgan Walking Shade Australien promo

mr.benway
      Spectator

Selling out my collection :( [/quote:1m0zzzbd]
      Oooops. These are sad news. :?
      You have a phantastic collection, and it’s a shame you have to sell it.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I should have vouched for her before, but I just wanted everyone to know I spent over $1000 and just got my CDs today.

Most all in sealed, flawless condition.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i received my stuff today too. (adds positive feedback point to imaginary spfreaks score)

amnesia
      Spectator

Glad you guys received your goods. :wink:

There is still plenty more up for sale.

Arthur
      Spectator

Less 1. Glad to help you out, Ayoe.

I don’t remember ever paying so much money for 1 song on 1 single CD, though. :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Less 1. Glad to help you out, Ayoe.

I don’t remember ever paying so much money for 1 song on 1 single CD, though. :P[/quote:14eeg0p1]

Same here, its a nice item though. :wink: :cry:

Arthur
      Spectator

It is indeed, and it arrived in pristine condition. Thanks! 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

Glad to hear that Arthur.Take good care of it. :wink:

Voidhanger
      Spectator

Just received my purchase in amazing condition – ridiculously fast as well, didn’t even take ten days. Thanks a lot Ayoe! If anyone’s hesitating to purchase, don’t!

amnesia
      Spectator

I still got cds i wanna sell, so pls check out my collection.Thanks.

Arthur
      Spectator

I know, and there are still a few that I want. If I only had the money… :cry:

Good luck selling, and I hope you are doing fine anyway, in a way? Just send you an email too!

amnesia
      Spectator

And i mailed you back. :P

Come on guys, i still got plenty i wanna sell, let me know. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

if I only had a job :(

bad timing Ayoe

Arthur
      Spectator

How much in total for Untitled + American Gothic Israel promos + Widow Wake My Mind US promo? Or how much for each of them? I’m interested, because in a few weeks I will have a little tax bonus because of the economy crisis… and I want to use a little part for myself. :lol:

Viewing 14 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.