Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

Cool As Ice Cream
      Spectator

hi guys,

i’m a long-time pumpkins collector currently based in australia. over the years i’ve accumulated a collection of over 300 original cds and promos and almost 200 factory pressed bootleg cds. the vast majority of my bootleg collection was purchased from collector-cd stores in tokyo.

anyway, for various reasons, i’ve decided to sell my collection. i’ll be putting it up on ebay gradually but if there’s anything that you want to purchase separately, please let me know.

here’s a photo of some of the items:
      in concert 581 bbc transcription disc
      aeroplane flies high french promo
      siamese sampler french promo
      end is the beginning is the end ‘faster/slower’ master-disc
      1979 mixes french promo
      adore japanese in canvas bag
      music of the smashing pumpkins 1991 – 1998 chrysalis promo
      perfect internal promo (only place you can get electro-breakbeat dub mix on cd)
      untitled and other choice cuts canadian promo

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi kittykat, welcome. Sorry to see such a cool collection go away from you. Cool however that you found this place to offer it. Anyway, if you are ready to let them go, there are a few cds on that pic I would be interested in.

-BBC
      -Perfect
      -The end is the beginning is the end

Let’s PM about it, yes.

for the perfect promo cd, is it possible to post a picture of the cd itself?

kittykat
      Spectator

here’s a pic of the perfect promo:

kittykat
      Spectator

thanks everyone for your interest.
      here is a few other things from my collection,

siva australian
      i am one australian
      zero mexican in slimcase (rare!)
      adore canadian promo
      machina australian promo
      greatest hits early promo with different tracklisting to retail version
      cr03 usa promo
      untitled french promo
      untitled pop mix promo

wow. lots of extremely cool stuff.

how come you don’t have the complete machina 2 US promo set (all 4 cds)?

and congratulations, arthur, on scoring that perfect promo. i wanted that so bad, but i’m happy for you. :(

Arthur
      Spectator

and congratulations, arthur, on scoring that perfect promo. i wanted that so bad, but i’m happy for you. :([/quote:7d926si7]

I guess it’s my lucky day today…

Mellon Collie jukebox went my way also, and all 4 of them cost me 11,21 bucks ex shipment. :wink:[/quote:7d926si7]
      Like I said a few minutes ago… :lol:

Thank you Cool As Ice Cream. I was REALLY lucky here, because I woke up this morning at 7:15 somewhere, made myself a coffee and a breakfast and refreshed the forum posts a bit later before I went to go shower. Normally I try to welcome the new members asap, and kittykat posted this just a few minutes before that… I have never seen that Perfect promo before. Must be pretty rare I guess. Also very happy with that BBC disc of course.

And I’m pretty sure I left you guys enough goodies, you should see his whole collection list. Dazey, this list of kittykat contains as much booties as genuine rarities, I think you should check it out also. Also I’m glad kittykat didn’t go somewhere else first to offer this extremely cool collection. He could have gone to eBay also you know… (Why didn’t you, kittykat?)

On a sidenote, today I had a nice chit-chat with kittykat, as he happened to know 1 of the other founders of SPfreaks also…

kittykat, you rock! 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Insane rarities! So awesome. :D

kittykat
      Spectator

Thanks everyone, for your messages.

The reason I have decided to sell is because I am relocating overseas in a few months. This is the 4th time since I’ve started collecting SP cds (over 7 years ago) and it’s just too stressful to take them all with me each time :cry:

I was intending to put them on ebay but if I can sell some of them directly to a collector for a price that I’m happy with then I’ll do so.

And with the CR03 promo, the person I bought them from only had those 2… not sure why you would split the set up, but anyway…

Arthur
      Spectator

Just curious kittykat… Is this website being helpful to you in selling your collection?

Could you maybe update us what is sold and what is not?

darcysiva
      Spectator

Just curious kittykat… Is this website being helpful to you in selling your collection?

Could you maybe update us what is sold and what is not?[/quote:7b45zrb1]

Agreed that would be helpful! Looks like I missed most of the boat already! *weeps* but I’d be interested to know if anything else is available for sale :) Thanks for sharing all of this with us kittykat!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Could you maybe update us what is sold and what is not?[/quote:r1i6nc57]

Agreed that would be helpful! Looks like I missed most of the boat already! *weeps* but I’d be interested to know if anything else is available for sale :) Thanks for sharing all of this with us kittykat![/quote:r1i6nc57]

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the rarities that are left. He has a great depth of rarities up for sale.

kittykat
      Spectator

thanks Arthur,
      this website has been very helpful for selling some of my cds. I’d rather sell things in chunks than put each individual item up on ebay.
      for those interested, the following items are sold or pending sale:
      gish caroline uk
      siamese dream uk promo
      bbc transcription disc 1994
      westwood one 94-06
      mellon collie uk promo
      westwood one 96-12
      TEITBITE final full mix acetate
      TEITBITE faster/slower 2 track acetate
      TEITBITE fluke mixes 3 track acetate
      adore us promo
      perfect 7 track promo
      westwood one 99-15
      siva australian
      daphne descends french promo
      everlasting gaze german promo
      machina 6 track german sampler promo
      machina 5 track uk sampler promo
      still becoming apart usa
      try try try 2 track uk internal promo
      try try try 1 track uk internal promo
      untitled french promo
      tarantula mexican promo
      inside zeitgeist radio show
      that’s the way australian promo
      TEITBITE japan single
      les inedits french promo
      1979 mixes french promo
      i am one australian
      adore canadian promo.

i have heaps more cds, so please send me a pm if you would like me to email you a full list.
      thanks!

darcysiva
      Spectator

Thanks kittykat!

Arthur
      Spectator

thanks Arthur,
      this website has been very helpful for selling some of my cds.[/quote:b5ygmqts]
      Cool. Quite a list already in just a few days.

Arthur
      Spectator

And today I received my Xmas box from Australia stuffed with several rarities previously owned by kittykat. Boy oh boy! That BBC disc with 10 live tracks from the 1993/09/15 – Manchester UK concert… oh man, that CD alone is just awesome to hold in my hands! And that’s only 1 of them… Several TEITBITE acetate/promos that are not even on the site yet, that Perfect Virgin inhouse disc, etc. etc. it’s simply astonishing!

Speaking to you is a happy collector. 8)

(but still feeling sorry a bit for kittykat, as I know once he was as happy as I am now, and sometimes selling these things can feel like a little piece is torn from your heart… Take care kittykat!)

my package from kittykat has also arrived (last friday, actually).

kittykat
      Spectator

hi guys, many thanks to those who have bought stuff from me!
      i’ve started putting some things on ebay if anyone is interested.
      just listed: machina 2 CR01 and CR03 USA acetate promos, adore UK acetate promo and Machina French promo.

amnesia
      Spectator

hi guys, many thanks to those who have bought stuff from me!
      i’ve started putting some things on ebay if anyone is interested.
      just listed: machina 2 CR01 and CR03 USA acetate promos, adore UK acetate promo and Machina French promo.

Hehe.so your the guy i bought Machina French promo and one of those machina 2 promos.My ebay nick is mus_00
      im sure interested to buy some more of your items :)

kittykat
      Spectator

Hi all!

Just to let you know i’m still selling stuff on ebay.
      If anyone is interested i’ve just listed some rare items:

adore (japanese in canvas bag)
      http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Smashing-Pumpkin … dZViewItem

early greatest hits acetate.

Arthur, hope you don’t mind if i link to your site in the auctions :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur, hope you don’t mind if i link to your site in the auctions :D[/quote:gfkd19pq]
      Since you’re paying 10% of the auctions’ final price, I’m not complaining, kittykat! :lol:

Kidding!

You should make scans (or take closer pics) of those booties before you send them out, because I notice a few we don’t have yet! Front jewelcase, back jewelcase and cd, would be nice!

Good luck selling kittykat, those 2 you advertise here should attract a few good bidders, as they are RARE!

kittykat
      Spectator

hehehehe
      sure, not a problem! for some reason i thought that bootlegs were no longer being updated…
      i only have a digital camera though, but i’ll get right onto it :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Hi all!

Just to let you know i’m still selling stuff on ebay.
      If anyone is interested i’ve just listed some rare items:

adore (japanese in canvas bag)

early greatest hits acetate.

Arthur, hope you don’t mind if i link to your site in the auctions :D[/quote:2am3jpos]

That looks kinda nice Kitty.Great stuff indeed. :wink:

kittykat
      Spectator

Hi guys,

Some of you may remember me from when I sold my SP collection last year. At the time I was moving overseas. Anyway, I’m back in Australia for a short period and still have a few cds left. Let me know if there is anything you’re after and I’ll have a look!
      I still have the Zero Mexican CD in slimcase instead of standard jewel case and this is super rare.
      Also, Zwan Mary star of the Sea Benelux Promo Acetate
      Let It Come Down Sampler CD
      Walking Shade UK promo with completely different artwork from the standard one
      Walking Shade Swedish promo

Thanks guys :D Just message me with offers for any of these

amnesia
      Spectator

Welcome back dude. :) You might remember me. :P

Walking Shade UK promo with completely different artwork from the standard one

Can you provide pictures of the one above.

Also, the Walking Shade Swedish promo , is it a sticker promo?

kittykat
      Spectator

Hi there,
      yup! of course I remember :D
      pls see the following pic – UK promo is bottom left, swedish promo is bottom right. neither of them are on this website (i think). the swedish one doesn’t have any artwork, just the cd in the sleeve. Also, the UK promo has a sticker on the back with promotional info.

i’m interested in the mexican zero single, and the benelux promo for zwan-msots.

that james iha-licd album sampler is a gold cd-r, right? i believe i have that one already.

amnesia
      Spectator

Ill take those 2 BC promos :wink:

that james iha-licd album sampler is a gold cd-r, right? i believe i have that one already.[/quote:2s9wsi6e]
      just checked, and i do. can you tell me what is written on your copy (on the cd-r)? or maybe post a picture or send it to me? i wonder if there are any differences. thank you.

Viewing 28 reply threads

The forum ‘Trading Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.