Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

raulvillarroel
      Spectator

Hi!, i’m selling this:

Billy Corgan AEGEA 3rd pressing lavender vinyl. NM+
      Smashing Pumpkins 1979 mixes vinyl. Sealed.
      Smashing Pumpkins Zeitgeist limited edition with book. Sealed.
      Smashing Pumpkins Lull vinyl.
      Smashing Pumpkins Machina + Still Becoming Apart promotional CD. Sealed.
      Cassettes: Pisces Iscariot, Mellon Collie (USA, Canada, Chile editions). Cassettes singles Ava Adore and BWBW.
      Jimmy Chamberlin Complex Life Begins Again CD.
      Crosley storage box
      2013 tour shirt, Sizes M and XL.
      MCIS and Machina posters.
      Machina CD
      1979 CD
      Rotten Apples/Judas O CD.

SOLD: 1979 and Lull vinyls, Machina/Still becoming apart CD, Crosley storage box.

pics:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/161796343256?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I’m shipping from Chile.
      Regards.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

which releases are officially pressed in chile?  i’d be interested in those.

i’m also interested in the lavender aegea, but don’t want to spend a whole lot.  i noticed you’re not selling the celestials vinyl i got you a few years back.  😉

raulvillarroel
      Spectator

Ohh!, my friend.
      I’m selling these items because i have two copies of each one and i want to buy my first car jeje
      My “Celestials” vinyl is still sealed. I’m a SP freak! Look at my avatar, i’m from Chile, i went to Lollapalooza Chile and Perú shows, i was at first row. In Perú, i got this paper with the lyrics of “Dorian”. It was BC birthday and he sang Today and Dorian acoustic.

MCIS cassettes are pressed in Chile. 
      Also i have SD and Adore cassettes pressed in Chile but i’m not selling them.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you tease!  haha

can you email me manillascissor@gmail.com ?  we can talk price, etc.  thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting & Trading’ is closed to new topics and replies.