Viewing 44 reply threads
  • Author

luxe
      Spectator

Note:

http://www.myspace.com/veronicagreycorgan

I just don’t understand this. Even, me, the biggest skeptic is beginning to wonder if it’s true.

????

~luxe

ladyn
      Spectator

okay this thing needs to stop…

she shouldn’t even be talked about anymore, because we are just feeding the beast even more..

We all know she ain’t married to him…first of all there aren’t any pix of them together, I mean she does make 1,000 webpages devoting their marriage i.e. youtube, myspace, imdb, AND NO pictures?!??!

billy has stated numerous times at concerts that he’s single, and even stated in clear that he doesn’t have a wife, he’s looking for a \"fine woman\".. yadda yadda

With this new myspace page she doesn’t billy as friend or any other of billy’s personal friends, which shows something…

Do you really think billy would marry someone who states such personal detail about their relationship on the internet, when billy is very private about his love life? This shows how all these webpages she makes, feeds into her fantasy and adds to her story.. Lemme see, how many websites did Yelena make when they were together?? hmmmmm..

isn’t this proof enough?? she even makes excuses for her story to make sense, like happily married men don’t have to wear a wedding ring…to make reality fit to her story (billy aint wearing a ring)

and WTF is her obession with David Cronenberg?? He’d better watch out as well.

I shouldn’t even have said even that much…because it’s just more attention… this really should be the end of this topic…

ladyn
      Spectator

double post

wait… how old IS she?

i haven’t bothered to figure this out… but it could make the situation a liiiittle bit stranger

zenunderground
      Spectator

i dont know but that second video of hers on myspace is ridiculous.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

billy has stated numerous times at concerts that he’s single, and even stated in clear that he doesn’t have a wife, he’s looking for a "fine woman".. yadda yadda

isn’t this proof enough?? she even makes excuses for her story to make sense, like happily married men don’t have to wear a wedding ring…to make reality fit to her story (billy aint wearing a ring)

I shouldn’t even have said even that much…because it’s just more attention… this really should be the end of this topic…[/quote:y6h9tr4r]

I agree totally,this women is just out their..Billy has stated many times he is single.I see a possible restraining order coming.I would never believe that Billy is married to this women,unless he says he is.How many times does the man got to state that he single for some to get it.This is gossip and about it,we need not to keep feeding into fantasy stories and nut people with their fantasy marriage.

luxe
      Spectator

she shouldn’t even be talked about anymore, because we are just feeding the beast even more..

We all know she ain’t married to him…first of all there aren’t any pix of them together, I mean she does make 1,000 webpages devoting their marriage i.e. youtube, myspace, imdb, AND NO pictures?!??!

billy has stated numerous times at concerts that he’s single, and even stated in clear that he doesn’t have a wife, he’s looking for a "fine woman".. yadda yadda

With this new myspace page she doesn’t billy as friend or any other of billy’s personal friends, which shows something…

Do you really think billy would marry someone who states such personal detail about their relationship on the internet, when billy is very private about his love life? This shows how all these webpages she makes, feeds into her fantasy and adds to her story.. Lemme see, how many websites did Yelena make when they were together?? hmmmmm..

I shouldn’t even have said even that much…because it’s just more attention… this really should be the end of this topic…[/quote:3cq36re9]

I do agree w/ you that we are feeding a beast, but I haven’t been following Billy enough these days to hear that he has said he was single or looking for a "fine woman". I am very glad to know that he has said those things because I did not know that.

I do not know what her obsession is w/ Cronenberg or with Stephen Speilberg (sp?) but it blows my mind that someone has the audacity to post names of people who were supposedly at their wedding, etc. I just can’t imagine lying like that.

Still, there is a lot of talk on myspace and many of the people who run the fan pages are very confused and I see a lot of posts about it.

I don’t think Billy would ever marry someone so narcissistic but then again, I don’t know him that well. I only knew him when he was married to Chris Fabian.

As for the question about her age – she’s in her "20 something" and supposedly holds the title of "Lady". .

I also cannot figure out how she can afford to literally follow the band to every destination. She must be a person of means that are beyond the ordinary person. I do know that she was very good friends w/ Linda Strawberry but I stress the word "was". . don’t know what happened with that.

I know Kristin Burns but I would never ask her about that as it would be inappropriate. I know her due to photography. She’s been on tour w/ the Pumpkins the entire time so she’d know for sure but I don’t want to ask her. Coincidentally, I spoke w/ Kristin when she was in Greece w/ the Pumpkins and she said it was scary w/ the fires and all and that they had to cancel a show. Then VG posted a picture of herself in Greece that showed her by a pool – which was a bit contradictory to what Kristin had said.

This is gossip, but what isn’t when it’s about people we don’t really know all that well? I started this thread to specifically debunk her claims, so please don’t be offended if people do want to reply. That is exactly why I started a new thread.

Thanks again, Ladyn, for your info. I understand and respect it if you don’t want to talk about it anymore, even though there will inevitably be more posts. Again, that is why I started it as a new thread.

~luxe

ladyn
      Spectator

Hey it’s okay luxe…I think it’s sad because people out there who really don’t know a good history of the pumpkins or billy, and don’t know this fyshe gal, believe this crazy rumor. Like people posting congrats and stuff on myspace, when they have no clue.

Anyways, I don’t know anything 100% because I don’t have ins anymore with people who are close to the band. But, I read somewhere that Billy stated at the Cleveland or was it Cincinatti (??) concert that he \"didn’t have a wife, and was looking for a fine Ohio woman\"…. and numerous times at other concerts he states he’s single.

btw, Fysche is in her early 30s..

shampoo
      Spectator

Doesn’t it seem weird that people on myspace are congratulating him on an unsubstantial rumour? I could just as well come up with an equally outrageous rumour as well and people would believe me. Anyways, I don’t really know much about fysche or whatever but it is clear that she is a delusional stalker. Also, if you listen to some of the recent live shows Billy does state, several times no less, that he is single.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Ok i just want ever one to know,since gossip is truth everyone want to feed the beast to this.

I MARRIED BILLY CORGAN JUST 5 MINS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!! Him and I are so much in love,it’s unbelievable..I’m so happy,i have no pic’s or nothing to prove it .I swear i married him!!!!!!!!! :P Ok should I put up a marriage Diary,youtube channel and a myspace Jenii Corgan..ok let see hmm ..rofl

Ok now how silly does the above sound?Why are we still on it,Billy has repeatedly has said he single.It’s kind of over.

Pipoka
      Spectator

I wouldn’t say this, because i agree that all that she wants is attention, but since someone started hehehe :lol:

besides all the sites that you have refered she has one acount on livejournal, and recently i saw a comment on sp official site with a nickname that was very sugestive that it was her too, i just can’t remember now.

she’s trying to get our attention everywhere.
      she even posted comments on a youtube video of the lisbon concert (she says she was there).

one thing i can tell you, if she was married to him, she wouldn’t have time to be on the internet all the time to create this nonsense webpages. (hum… if i was married to him i woudn’t spend my time on the internet :P )

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

Ya agreed,i wouldnt be on here if i was married to him.I think i would be fining way many other things to do :wink:

luxe
      Spectator

Hey it’s okay luxe…I think it’s sad because people out there who really don’t know a good history of the pumpkins or billy, and don’t know this fyshe gal, believe this crazy rumor. Like people posting congrats and stuff on myspace, when they have no clue.

Anyways, I don’t know anything 100% because I don’t have ins anymore with people who are close to the band. But, I read somewhere that Billy stated at the Cleveland or was it Cincinatti (??) concert that he "didn’t have a wife, and was looking for a fine Ohio woman"…. and numerous times at other concerts he states he’s single.

btw, Fysche is in her early 30s..[/quote:ciouspfp]

Why does it not surprise me that she lies about her age, as well as everything else. My friend at the Asheville shows did see her and saw her leave with the band so it was a bit strange trying to understand that one.

I think that people not obsessed with Billy (like we are, not like kooky VG) know that this is way off the mark but others don’t and think "wow, she married a rock star". It’s sad but she’s savvy enough to put in the effort to keep the rumor up for those who don’t know much about him.

My personal opinion is that he has been told by his attorney to stay away from her and just not say anything to the public. He clearly did contribute to one of her books, as many rock stars did, and it would seem to me that he just doesn’t want to call her out. Also, he probably has many VGs and we’re not aware of them.

I think she probably gets backstage a lot since she’s bugged them continually over the past years and I am sure that when my friend saw her go on the bus w/ them it was before she started this marriage crap.

Thanks again for the update. I wish Billy would either marry me ( ha ha ha) or get back with Chris Fabian,k whom I think he really still loves, but that is just speculation.

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

I wouldn’t say this, because i agree that all that she wants is attention, but since someone started hehehe :lol:

besides all the sites that you have refered she has one acount on livejournal, and recently i saw a comment on sp official site with a nickname that was very sugestive that it was her too, i just can’t remember now.

she’s trying to get our attention everywhere.
      she even posted comments on a youtube video of the lisbon concert (she says she was there).

one thing i can tell you, if she was married to him, she wouldn’t have time to be on the internet all the time to create this nonsense webpages. (hum… if i was married to him i woudn’t spend my time on the internet :P )[/quote:99yllem6]

Yeah, if I was married to him I’d be off the Internet and also quit trying to telepathically communicate with him. I’d want it to be far more up close and personal. .

I was wondering if what you saw on their official website was a shout out to someone named "Ve". If so, I thought that might be for her, too, but it turns out Ve is a friend of theirs and she is the lady at the end of the video for "That’s The Way (My Love Is)", but it is not Veronica.

Well, as I told Ladyn, I started this thread because there are people (me and other my space fan folks) who want a place to debunk rumors about her- so if that’s not for everyone that’s cool but I want to hear what others have to say so we can keep putting a lot of her crap to rest. After the first myspace pages people were absolutely going crazy and emailing the pumpkins mailing list on myspace and then her pages all were suddenly gone. I truly think the Pumpkins camp stepped in and stopped those pages (which she now claims were hacked).

It’s crazy that she is smart enough to calculate all of these places to try and prove the authenticity of the marriage. It’s scary crazy that she’s hitting web sites like youtube and Craig’s list for her moving sale from CA to Chicago. I just wonder if people showed up for her "estate sale".

You all have given me a lot more info as to what he has said regarding his marital status since I haven’t been to any of their shows this year. Thanks for that. . and please tell us more if you like.
      :D

shampoo
      Spectator

Oh cool, luxe. How did you get to talk to Billy? What was he like back then? (Sorry for the annoying questions, I’ve just never read about anyone that talked to BC back before he was really famous).

Back to the topic…as for the people fysche is tricking into believing her…well, that’s their problem, people shouldn’t believe everything they read/hear simply because someone says so. Unless BC confirms it himself then it probably isn’t true. He may be secretive at times but he doesn’t strike me as a person that would keep such a serious relationship a secret.

By the way, if you want to hear some of these live recordings just go to archive.org almost every show from 2007 is uploaded.

ladyn
      Spectator

Why does it not surprise me that she lies about her age, as well as everything else. My friend at the Asheville shows did see her and saw her leave with the band so it was a bit strange trying to understand that one.[/quote:29198vsa]

Fysche had/has ins with the band, not only was she chummy with Billy in the past, but she was with Jimmy too. By chummy I don’t mean sex, but hung out, etc. LOL.. Anyways, it doesn’t surprise me that she was at the asheville shows, she gets in backstage a lot and knows a lot of people. I believe her marriage shit started after the asheville shows, otherwise she wouldn’t be in such close promiximity to the band during those shows. And this telepathic bullshit didn’t happen yesterday, she had the same stories during the zwan era and thought that some of the djali songs were written for her, etc.

luxe
      Spectator

Oh cool, luxe. How did you get to talk to Billy? What was he like back then? (Sorry for the annoying questions, I’ve just never read about anyone that talked to BC back before he was really famous).

Back to the topic…as for the people fysche is tricking into believing her…well, that’s their problem, people shouldn’t believe everything they read/hear simply because someone says so. Unless BC confirms it himself then it probably isn’t true. He may be secretive at times but he doesn’t strike me as a person that would keep such a serious relationship a secret.

By the way, if you want to hear some of these live recordings just go to archive.org almost every show from 2007 is uploaded.[/quote:2oqr2the]

Well, back in the early ’90’s the Pumpkins played in smaller venues and came to play in Santa Fe. I was out of college and on the party circuit and got tickets to both nights. It was *awesome* – there was no bad seat as it held less than 500 people. The entire show my friend kept saying "Billy keeps looking at you" and I’m like "yeah right". Afterwards, we went to the bar and I went to the bathroom. Came out and who’s sitting on a bar stool? Billy, himself. Drinking orange juice as he is allergic to alcohol. So I came up and sat down by him and we talked for a long time. Mostly about how he would get on stage and some nights the audience just was *not* into it and then other nights he’d see a person who was totally hearing them (which he said was me that night, so guess my friend was right) and it made all the difference. We also talked about their Siamese Dream tour and they had just returned from Australia and he was very animated when he talked about his wife, Chris. Said she loved it there. He asked me a lot about New Mexico and stuff like that and was the most humble, kind, and eloquent person I have ever spoken to. I had the PO Box that was used back then for fan mail and he got my address and we were pen pals for about a year. A few months after I met him they hit it *big time* due to headlining Lollapolooza (sp?) and after about a year correspondence cut off – I was getting married and finishing my graduate degree and he was *very busy*. But sometimes he’d surprise me. My friend in Florida met him and told him that I was crazy about him and fortunately I have a name that is so unusual you probably have never heard of it before – so he knew exactly who my friend was talking about. My friend says "she loves you" and about a week later I got a cocktail napkin from Billy that said " (My name), I love you, too".

All I can say about him is that he was well grounded, humble, kind, and did not appear to be into the whole rockstar genre. He was very quiet but eloquent. I am not sure he knew back then how huge they were yet to become. I stayed out until 5 AM talking with him and he was awesome. I didn’t see any of the other bandmates come out after the show. I also remember that he’d obviously showered and was wearing his usual, long-sleeved, striped shirts. He also still had a headful of hair – but this was early ’90s and I miss those days. Their PO Box that used to be maintained by their friend Laura is now gone as they get way too much mail for a friend to handle. I miss the Gen X days. . but am lucky I had them. Look on the memorabilia portion of the site as I sent a picture of the cocktail napkin to this web site. Also, he’d send me letters on crazy things – one was written on a blank invitation to a girl’s birthday party. The kind you buy in the store and fill out to send to guests. Just random stuff (of which I have saved every little thing).

Sorry this was long but I truly believe he is as nice and kind as he was then but is now wary of his private life being upset. From what I understand (and I did not hear this from him) his wife Chris just could not handle a life of fame. Kinda a double edged sword. I know that he has said in later years that he doesn’t consider himself famous.

~luxe

ps/During the show he broke 3 guitar strings and rocked the house for 3 hours. Soma and Silver Fuck were the 2 best songs I heard that night. He is such a talented musician. James was pretty funny and made a lot of campy jokes.

luxe
      Spectator

Why does it not surprise me that she lies about her age, as well as everything else. My friend at the Asheville shows did see her and saw her leave with the band so it was a bit strange trying to understand that one.[/quote:bn0ai6p2]

Fysche had/has ins with the band, not only was she chummy with Billy in the past, but she was with Jimmy too. By chummy I don’t mean sex, but hung out, etc. LOL.. Anyways, it doesn’t surprise me that she was at the asheville shows, she gets in backstage a lot and knows a lot of people. I believe her marriage shit started after the asheville shows, otherwise she wouldn’t be in such close promiximity to the band during those shows. And this telepathic bullshit didn’t happen yesterday, she had the same stories during the zwan era and thought that some of the djali songs were written for her, etc.[/quote:bn0ai6p2]

When you say "with" Jimmy, do you mean like a girlfriend of the past? I wondered how she could claim she was in her 20’s yet has all this past w/ them.

Once again, thank you for the info. .

luxe
      Spectator

for some reason the last part of my message keeps getting cut off.

All it said was that during the show he broke 3 guitar strings and that Soma and Silver Fuck were the 2 best songs of the night. Also James was pretty funny and made a lot of campy jokes and put on that helmet getup. I can’t remember if the video for Rocket was out yet but I am sure the helmet was used in that video.

shampoo
      Spectator

That’s a really cool story luxe, thanks for typing it all out and sharing it. Sometimes I wonder how different he was back then compared to now. I do remember reading an interview with Laura Ann (I think that was her name) talking about the fanclub – it’s hard to imagine that they were so accessible at one time. It’s interesting about Chris, I didn’t know anything about her until his “confessions” – they were very sad at times. It’s a shame really. Thanks again.

ladyn
      Spectator

Why does it not surprise me that she lies about her age, as well as everything else. My friend at the Asheville shows did see her and saw her leave with the band so it was a bit strange trying to understand that one.[/quote:athun8hj]

Fysche had/has ins with the band, not only was she chummy with Billy in the past, but she was with Jimmy too. By chummy I don’t mean sex, but hung out, etc. LOL.. Anyways, it doesn’t surprise me that she was at the asheville shows, she gets in backstage a lot and knows a lot of people. I believe her marriage shit started after the asheville shows, otherwise she wouldn’t be in such close promiximity to the band during those shows. And this telepathic bullshit didn’t happen yesterday, she had the same stories during the zwan era and thought that some of the djali songs were written for her, etc.[/quote:athun8hj]

When you say "with" Jimmy, do you mean like a girlfriend of the past? I wondered how she could claim she was in her 20’s yet has all this past w/ them.

Once again, thank you for the info. .[/quote:athun8hj]

NO NO NO!!! gosh I don’t want to start rumors, fysche was NEVER a girlfriend to either billy or jimmy.
      what I meant was that she was chummy (friends) with Jimmy too.

luxe
      Spectator

That’s a really cool story luxe, thanks for typing it all out and sharing it. Sometimes I wonder how different he was back then compared to now. I do remember reading an interview with Laura Ann (I think that was her name) talking about the fanclub – it’s hard to imagine that they were so accessible at one time. It’s interesting about Chris, I didn’t know anything about her until his “confessions” – they were very sad at times. It’s a shame really. Thanks again.[/quote:1ab44ghm]

No problem — sorry I was so verbose. That has to be one of the best nights of my entire life. Yes, her name is Laura Ann, thanks for remembering that. They were really accessible back then. Siamese Dream didn’t come w/ lyrics so if you sent in a self-addressed envelope she’d send you back a page of typed lyrics. I don’t know if it was a joke or not but the lyrics for "Quiet" had some crazy additions. Some people speculate that the extra words in the lyrics are actually recorded in the background quietly (no pun intended) or it could of been to just mess w/ us. I will look for the lyric sheet, I have it somewhere and it was on purple paper. I know they always joked that there are no lyrics for Gish and that Billy doesn’t even know the words for each song. I also remember them saying how the back up vocals for "Bury Me" were recorded. Apparently they could not figure out good back up lyrics and while they were trying to figure it out, James ate all sorts of candy and (I think) Twinkies. He had a sugar rush and then went in there and babbled some non-intelligible words but they loved it and kept it that way. I have old VCR recordings of many interviews and such but don’t have a VCR anymore.

Yeah, when I read his auto-bio about his wedding I felt very sad for him (and her). She was his rock for a long time and it seems that he almost had to choose. Actually his entire life story that he posted was sad and it explained a lot of his angry "angst" that was so popular with the grunge sound.

I’ve only seen 1 picture of Chris ever and I’m sure it’s the one everyone else has seen too – she is standing behind Billy with her arms around him. I just assume she is a very private person.

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

Why does it not surprise me that she lies about her age, as well as everything else. My friend at the Asheville shows did see her and saw her leave with the band so it was a bit strange trying to understand that one.[/quote:wyyqljgg]

Fysche had/has ins with the band, not only was she chummy with Billy in the past, but she was with Jimmy too. By chummy I don’t mean sex, but hung out, etc. LOL.. Anyways, it doesn’t surprise me that she was at the asheville shows, she gets in backstage a lot and knows a lot of people. I believe her marriage shit started after the asheville shows, otherwise she wouldn’t be in such close promiximity to the band during those shows. And this telepathic bullshit didn’t happen yesterday, she had the same stories during the zwan era and thought that some of the djali songs were written for her, etc.[/quote:wyyqljgg]

Once again, thank you for the info. .[/quote:wyyqljgg]

NO NO NO!!! gosh I don’t want to start rumors, fysche was NEVER a girlfriend to either billy or jimmy.
      what I meant was that she was chummy (friends) with Jimmy too.[/quote:wyyqljgg]

That’s what I thought as she talks about having Thanksgiving w/ Jimmy and his wife. I wonder what they all saw in her to begin with? If she is as wrapped up with herself as she is now, I can’t see them thinking much of her. She truly seems to suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

For the record– FYSCHE (VERONICA GREY) DID NOT DATE JIMMY CHAMBERLIN!!

Just in case we have people who skim posts.

Thanks again, Ladyn. I’m intrigued how well you know them but respect your privacy. Thanks for sharing what you do. . it is really cool to have you here.

~luxe

shampoo
      Spectator

No problem — sorry I was so verbose. That has to be one of the best nights of my entire life. Yes, her name is Laura Ann, thanks for remembering that. They were really accessible back then. Siamese Dream didn’t come w/ lyrics so if you sent in a self-addressed envelope she’d send you back a page of typed lyrics. I don’t know if it was a joke or not but the lyrics for "Quiet" had some crazy additions. Some people speculate that the extra words in the lyrics are actually recorded in the background quietly (no pun intended) or it could of been to just mess w/ us. I will look for the lyric sheet, I have it somewhere and it was on purple paper. I know they always joked that there are no lyrics for Gish and that Billy doesn’t even know the words for each song. I also remember them saying how the back up vocals for "Bury Me" were recorded. Apparently they could not figure out good back up lyrics and while they were trying to figure it out, James ate all sorts of candy and (I think) Twinkies. He had a sugar rush and then went in there and babbled some non-intelligible words but they loved it and kept it that way. I have old VCR recordings of many interviews and such but don’t have a VCR anymore.

Yeah, when I read his auto-bio about his wedding I felt very sad for him (and her). She was his rock for a long time and it seems that he almost had to choose. Actually his entire life story that he posted was sad and it explained a lot of his angry "angst" that was so popular with the grunge sound.

I’ve only seen 1 picture of Chris ever and I’m sure it’s the one everyone else has seen too – she is standing behind Billy with her arms around him. I just assume she is a very private person.

~luxe[/quote:20oiolyq]

LOL, James is crazy…I love it. Although I do like the new pumpkins sometimes I miss James and D’arcy (more so James though). I love reading/hearing old stories about the band. I loved reading the confession entries about the band and their recording process. It was interesting to know how they interacted with each other when creating their music. Thanks again.

As for him having to choose, I wonder if it really was that big of a deal. Although every relationship is different, couples like Bono and Ali have a very healthy and long lasting relationship even though Ali shuns the spotlight. I know it’s never this simple but I think if you both truly fight for things that you really want then somehow things will eventually work themselves out. After reading the confessions it just seemed like it turned into a big misunderstanding with miscommunications and failed because of circumstances.

ladyn
      Spectator

That’s what I thought as she talks about having Thanksgiving w/ Jimmy and his wife. I wonder what they all saw in her to begin with? If she is as wrapped up with herself as she is now, I can’t see them thinking much of her. She truly seems to suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

For the record– FYSCHE (VERONICA GREY) DID NOT DATE JIMMY CHAMBERLIN!!

Just in case we have people who skim posts.

Thanks again, Ladyn. I’m intrigued how well you know them but respect your privacy. Thanks for sharing what you do. . it is really cool to have you here.
      [/quote:2pzt1m3s]

I really don’t know much, I use to know a little since I use to be friends with people who knew the band, I really had no ins with the band personally. This was all back in the zwan days. I knew the gossip about zwan, but it’s been three years and I really don’t know anything now, I’ve lost touch with a couple of people, one of them who is good friends with strawberry.

When I knew fysche, she was a really sweet person, so I could see why band members were interested in her and became friends with her. She was a tad \"off\" too, did weird things. She is smart too, you can hold an intellegent conversation with her, but I did spend time with her at concerts and even outside of zwan/sp. I haven’t talked to her in a long time (about 3-4 years), I really wasn’t best friends with her, so I didn’t know her too well. Even if I did keep some sort of friendship with her to this day, she probably would feed me this same wedding story as she is doing with everybody else.

and I do remember that thanksgiving dinner she had with jimmy back in 2001 when zwan was playiing in los angeles, that was before I knew her personally.

Pipoka
      Spectator

Yeah, if I was married to him I’d be off the Internet and also quit trying to telepathically communicate with him. I’d want it to be far more up close and personal. .

I was wondering if what you saw on their official website was a shout out to someone named "Ve". If so, I thought that might be for her, too, but it turns out Ve is a friend of theirs and she is the lady at the end of the video for "That’s The Way (My Love Is)", but it is not Veronica. [/quote:3mpd5sq2]

no!
      the nickname is sistercantyouspell and actually, after checking it, i saw that is really her, because she already got an avatar with her name and the link to her livejournal (the one that i refered). she also had a portuguese fan on her friends list and a comment on her that is another lie. i will explain.

she talks about her and billy being in portugal for some days (the concert at Oeiras Alive festival was at 9th june), and she says that in that particular night it was St. Anthony’s Feast Day (actually the day is 13th but we celebrate in the night of 12th of course :P ). If you check the tour dates, SP were preforming in Madrid that night……. :wink:

thank you for sharing your story luxe, it was nice to read that ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

RUMOUR DEBUNKED

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42SCESeJNxs[/youtube]

Pipoka
      Spectator

Thank you for sharing that, YESH! :D

shampoo
      Spectator

Thanks for posting that video; that was from the Oct 21st show. He also mentioned something similar during the Ohio and Massachusetts shows. There is a possibility he could be lying but I doubt it. BC isn’t a celebrity that the paparazzi keep tabs on (and even the majority of his fans don’t really know much about him) so I don’t see any reason for him to hide (especially since he himself is the one volunteering all of this information).

Here’s the audio from the Oct.21st show in full (the banter is at the end of the song).
      http://ia341214.us.archive.org/0/items/ … 01_vbr.mp3
      Here’s some more banter, this is from the Oct.15th show in Boston (this banter is actually pretty funny…FYI the person he is referring to at the end as old school is Ginger)
      http://ia341209.us.archive.org/3/items/ … 08_vbr.mp3
      This is some banter from when they played in Sweden, it’s great stuff. I love some of his banter.
      http://ia341206.us.archive.org/3/items/ … 15_vbr.mp3

Aside from the entertaining banter the shows sound great and I would recommend that you guys try and hear as much of the shows as you can. I’m ecstatic that they started playing STRTJ, LMGTWTY, WBFTT, etc. again.

Arthur
      Spectator

Hey shampoo welcome to you also. I was on holiday till yesterday and though I could post sometimes on a little pda I forgot to welcome you when you jumped on board. Sorry for that. Hope you’re having fun here anyway! And I certainly agree with you, it’s great fun to listen to the live shows, the banter, and the new versions of songs like Heavy Metal Machine etc. Hey, see you around!

shampoo
      Spectator

No problem, Arthur. Thanks for the welcome; this is a nice board you’ve got here. I’ve listened to pretty much all of the 2007 shows so far and for the most part they are really great. I love how they’ve managed to recreate some of their old songs for 2007. Thanks again, take care and see you around.

luxe
      Spectator

LOL, James is crazy…I love it. Although I do like the new pumpkins sometimes I miss James and D’arcy (more so James though). I love reading/hearing old stories about the band. I loved reading the confession entries about the band and their recording process. It was interesting to know how they interacted with each other when creating their music. Thanks again.

As for him having to choose, I wonder if it really was that big of a deal. Although every relationship is different, couples like Bono and Ali have a very healthy and long lasting relationship even though Ali shuns the spotlight. I know it’s never this simple but I think if you both truly fight for things that you really want then somehow things will eventually work themselves out. After reading the confessions it just seemed like it turned into a big misunderstanding with miscommunications and failed because of circumstances.[/quote:151oydes]

Yeah, I think in the early days James (and all of them) were less jaded. Everyone says James was quiet but he was pretty witty everytime I saw them in concert and when I saw them in interviews. I have to say that I think Jimmy looks 1000 times more healthy now and that makes me happy.

I really do not know the true reason for their divorce, just speculation. If you remember his entry on his wedding day it was like he knew it was the wrong thing but not because he didn’t love Chris but because she wasn’t "all there" – he said something like that. I felt sad for him that on his wedding day he felt as if it were a sinking ship.

It’s true, Bono and Ali have been together forever (my second favorite band) and I would say that if it were me, I’d try hard to stay in that relationship but none of us knows how it truly is and I have a feeling that as much as I *love* Billy – he is probably very intense, moody, and needs a lot of alone time. Maybe she couldn’t handle that. I wish they had stayed together. I just feel like that was his true love (he did say Muzzle was written for her). .

But what do I know? Nothing! :)

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

I was wondering if what you saw on their official website was a shout out to someone named "Ve". If so, I thought that might be for her, too, but it turns out Ve is a friend of theirs and she is the lady at the end of the video for "That’s The Way (My Love Is)", but it is not Veronica. [/quote:w246bk03]

no!
      the nickname is sistercantyouspell and actually, after checking it, i saw that is really her, because she already got an avatar with her name and the link to her livejournal (the one that i refered). she also had a portuguese fan on her friends list and a comment on her that is another lie. i will explain.

she talks about her and billy being in portugal for some days (the concert at Oeiras Alive festival was at 9th june), and she says that in that particular night it was St. Anthony’s Feast Day (actually the day is 13th but we celebrate in the night of 12th of course :P ). If you check the tour dates, SP were preforming in Madrid that night……. :wink:

thank you for sharing your story luxe, it was nice to read that ;)[/quote:w246bk03]

Yep, you are totally right. "Sister can’t you spell" is a direct nickname for her and now knowing that they were friends it makes sense – I mean you write about what you are exposed to. . we all know the "Starla/Darla" story.

Again, I am guessing but I think she is unstable and when she saw the album come out w/ a song that had a lyric about her, she went totally nuts and made up the marriage stuff.

So cool that you debunked another one of her lies. . thanks so much!

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

RUMOUR DEBUNKED[/quote:3g9xitqc]

You *ROCK* – this made my day.

Thank you, thank you – and I shall now start stalking Billy myself since he is looking for a wife. Just kidding.

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

So I posted a comment to Veronica Grey’s myspace site, citing the clip that YESH gave us. Of course, she can filter out comments so I assume she will not approve it for viewing. I also sent her an email, so at least she has to open it to get rid of it. She also has discontinued that page for her \"new\" one (w/ the last name of corgan in it) but I draw the line at asking her to be my friend again just for the sake of seeing what she has to lie about daily.

I then logged on to my myspace fan site and sent a bulletin that contained everything I had written to her, along w/ the YouTube clip and the date (showing that he said this *long* after the supposed wedding). So it is my hope that all my friends who have fan sites on myspace are happy to know the truth.

I’m so glad to know for certain she is a fraud. . but I actually feel sorry for her in the sense that I think she has herself convinced this is true.

You can see her old page at: http://www.myspace.com/veronicagrey

If she posts my comment, I will maybe have 1% of respect for her.

BTW, the song on this page is her band and it sounds like a lousy rip-off of 1979 w/ a horrible woman’s voice. Yikes.

~luxe

luxe
      Spectator

I really don’t know much, I use to know a little since I use to be friends with people who knew the band, I really had no ins with the band personally. This was all back in the zwan days. I knew the gossip about zwan, but it’s been three years and I really don’t know anything now, I’ve lost touch with a couple of people, one of them who is good friends with strawberry.

When I knew fysche, she was a really sweet person, so I could see why band members were interested in her and became friends with her. She was a tad "off" too, did weird things. She is smart too, you can hold an intellegent conversation with her, but I did spend time with her at concerts and even outside of zwan/sp. I haven’t talked to her in a long time (about 3-4 years), I really wasn’t best friends with her, so I didn’t know her too well. Even if I did keep some sort of friendship with her to this day, she probably would feed me this same wedding story as she is doing with everybody else.

and I do remember that thanksgiving dinner she had with jimmy back in 2001 when zwan was playiing in los angeles, that was before I knew her personally.[/quote:35tgwr5u]

Well, sounds like you know a lot more than the rest of us–which I’m grateful to hear about, so thank you! :) I knew she was friends w/ Strawberry. I really was not all that into Zwan so I didn’t pay a lot of attention to it.

From what you say she probably is a nice person but clearly has some real issues. I honestly think she believes all of this. Which is pretty scary.

I just finally took a look at her video on her page and it is horrible. Some of the worst acting. And she feels the need to show skin for some reason.

I’m just happy to hear it straight from Billy’s mouth. Maybe that is why he has said nothing about it – he might very well feel sorry for her and not think she’s a threat in any way, which she probably is not in a physical sense. Plus, he probably has had many VGs in his life. .

~luxe

lilkitn
      Spectator

I love that this has finally been confirmed. Maybe that Philly show was his way of telling us, that yeah… those rumors are so not true… without totally coming out and saying it and making VG go crazy. I think I may add VG’s new page to my MySpace… and then post that clip too. I like being a sh*t disturber some days. Hey, if you guys wanna add me on MySpace, that would be cool. My addy is:

http://www.myspace.com/kitnlil

Kit’n

shampoo
      Spectator

I love that this has finally been confirmed. Maybe that Philly show was his way of telling us, that yeah… those rumors are so not true… without totally coming out and saying it and making VG go crazy. [/quote:3o7kkd0n]

I don’t know about that. I would be surprised if BC thought about it that way. I don’t see why he would feel the need to go out of his way to squelch such a ridiculous rumour in the first place. Honestly, it’s not really that big of a deal, the story has not gotten much, if any, attention away from the SP myspace page (I only heard about it after reading this page). You all have to remember that the majority of people (I’m talking at least 80-90%) going to the concerts have probably never even heard of VG or about this rumour. Besides, I bet VG isn’t the first person to do such a thing, she may just be the first one we have known about.

i can’t believe you’re still discussing this.
      the best approach, in my opinion, is ignoring everything, without an exception.
      don’t give it any attention; because that’s probably all they want.

Tree_Spirit
      Spectator

don’t give it any attention; because that’s probably all they want.[/quote:1t19vphx]

thank you cool.gossip should die and the topic.it’s to the point it’s over.

luxe
      Spectator

don’t give it any attention; because that’s probably all they want.[/quote:3khjicen]

thank you cool.gossip should die and the topic.it’s to the point it’s over.[/quote:3khjicen]

As I said when I started this new thread, I started it for people who do want to debunk her rumors and if you don’t want to be part of it, I respect that. Please respect that other people do want to talk about it. Thank you.

All I can say is I know for 100% certainty that he is not married to her. I found that out today but swore I would not say anything else.

~luxe

shampoo
      Spectator

All I can say is I know for 100% certainty that he is not married to her. I found that out today but swore I would not say anything else.

~luxe[/quote:ruk3o5kq]

You just had to add on that last part didn’t you? :lol:

Luxe, do you know anymore stories concerning the other band members? I really like the one about James but I was wondering if they shared some stories about the other band members during those times. Sorry for the questions, I don’t know why but I like reading stories about the band back then. Thanks.

By the way, this is the interview with Laura Ann that I was referring to: http://www.starla.org/old-school/lauraann.txt it’s very long but a really good read. The reason for them stopping the fanclub is kind of sad but understandable, it’s just a shame that a couple of people managed to ruin it for everyone else at the time.

luxe
      Spectator

You just had to add on that last part didn’t you? :lol:

Luxe, do you know anymore stories concerning the other band members? I really like the one about James but I was wondering if they shared some stories about the other band members during those times. Sorry for the questions, I don’t know why but I like reading stories about the band back then. Thanks.

By the way, this is the interview with Laura Ann that I was referring to: http://www.starla.org/old-school/lauraann.txt it’s very long but a really good read. The reason for them stopping the fanclub is kind of sad but understandable, it’s just a shame that a couple of people managed to ruin it for everyone else at the time.[/quote:1c2o1sjp]

You have no idea how much I want to spill all of it. I think I edited the message 3 times before I felt it was not giving away much. I just feel very sorry for Billy.

I don’t have any other stories about the other people in the band. I never met them and it wasn’t talked about at all.

Sorry to disappoint. :)

~luxe

shampoo
      Spectator

You have no idea how much I want to spill all of it. I think I edited the message 3 times before I felt it was not giving away much. I just feel very sorry for Billy.

I don’t have any other stories about the other people in the band. I never met them and it wasn’t talked about at all.

Sorry to disappoint. :)

~luxe[/quote:1zb062s5]

No problem luxe, I’m just grateful that you shared your story with me. Thank you.

Sorry about the first comment, I wasn’t trying to pry, I was just being facetious. I just didn’t realize that this whole VG thing was that big of a deal. The “I’m single and looking for a wife” banter is funny and I assumed it had nothing to do with VG. I just assumed he’s been through this before countless times and that it was just another situation to deal with.

luxe
      Spectator

No problem luxe, I’m just grateful that you shared your story with me. Thank you.

Sorry about the first comment, I wasn’t trying to pry, I was just being facetious. I just didn’t realize that this whole VG thing was that big of a deal. The “I’m single and looking for a wife” banter is funny and I assumed it had nothing to do with VG. I just assumed he’s been through this before countless times and that it was just another situation to deal with.[/quote:1ks3gt60]

I would have also assumed that this was sorta the norm w/ obsessive fans, but she’s gone way over the top. I think he’s being quiet because he has to be and also because there’s no way to put a good slant on it.

I knew you were kidding and I literally want to bust out the story but can’t. Maybe at some point I can but for now I have to zip it.

~luxe

Viewing 44 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.