Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

anyone tiny want a shirt?

Thanks everyone for following The Smashing Pumpkins on Twitter. Today we broke 2000 followers, but we have a long way to go.

To celebrate breaking 2000, SP.com will be giving away a small Drifter Smashing Pumpkins tee on Twitter sometime before midnight CST time today, April 7th.

All you have to do is follow the official SP Twitter and be the 10th commenter after a very special specific tweet. There will probably be a special tag involved. The 10th comment with the tag will win the shirt!

The 10th commenter that replies to the contest post on Twitter will be notified via their Twitter account. [/quote:29na959q]

those shirt sizes run tiny, so anyone who is tiny make sure you are on twitter this evening.

amnesia
      Spectator

Tiny……. Ill pass then. :(

Danni
      Spectator

In american size I’ve got small. Is it a competition? I don’t understand that Twitter-thing.

Pipoka
      Spectator

In american size I’ve got small. Is it a competition? I don’t understand that Twitter-thing.[/quote:56vvjt0e]

Me neither!
      I have an account but I have no idea how to work on there…. It’s so strange!
      (I feel like my dad in front of a computer :lol: )

blueczarina
      Spectator

my guess is this is some left over stock nobody will buy.

Danni
      Spectator

Yah, I’d rather buy one if I’m really interested. I want the SD heart t-shirt though! In small unfortunately, I know americans are very fond of XL and LRG. But I guess not everyone. I remember being in New York last year and it can be hard finding small tee’s in the states, correct me if I’m wrong. :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

Yah, I’d rather buy one if I’m really interested. I want the SD heart t-shirt though! In small unfortunately, I know americans are very fond of XL and LRG. But I guess not everyone. I remember being in New York last year and it can be hard finding small tee’s in the states, correct me if I’m wrong. :?[/quote:1rw7oe6s]

your not wrong. i use to work in the men’s section at JC Penney (a clothing store). because most American’s are fat they hardly ever sent us any men’s smalls. most brands didn’t have them at all and ones that did only sent a couple. and on the off chance we did get a bunch they had to clearance them super low because we could never sell them.

Danni
      Spectator

And still an american Small is like a, let’s say Swedish Medium. I’ve always had this in mind when going to SP concerts (or just concerts) for example, anf buying these tee’s, since they are from the States.

blueczarina
      Spectator

And still an american Small is like a, let’s say Swedish Medium.[/quote:399bmm71]

and most American’s are the size of Sweden. :P

Viewing 8 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.