Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

I’ve got some cool old school SP stuff on my computer from an old VHS of course.

It features the whole Rough Trade Records gig plus a programme called In Concert that I think is from 1990 or 1991 also performances by Lou Reed and Lenny Kravitz.

From the In Concert programme there’s an interview with \"up-n-coming\" rockstars Smashing Pumpkins plus they are playing some acoustic songs, for instance Blue and an excerpt from Godzilla.

I’m sure some of you are familiar with this SP stuff, but I think it would be cool to share it to you guys.

If I only could. The son of a b—h file is 799 MB and the other 1 GB. It’s VLC-media file (.vob)

I don’t understand a shit how to convert the thing and I haven’t been able to burn it on to dvd either.

What to do, yeah, I really don’t know. I really don’t know what to do.

Playing Blue.

Interview.

The famous Rough Trade gig.

maybe you can send it to someone who does know what to do? someone who can make a proper dvd out of this material.

dunno. maybe upload this somewhere, or burn it onto a (data) dvd and mail it.

raulvillarroelp
      Spectator

upload it somewhere please!

mickyshambles
      Spectator

don’t convert it! i’ll upload it if you want.

if it has been already, has anyone got a link to it?

yes, share the original files.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5VR7rFdoMs&feature=related[/youtube]

that was intense. holy fuck.

just noticed his hand says die.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.