Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Spectator

Today was played (almost in full) during TNT’s new TV show \"Trust Me\"
      I was sitting there skeptical if this was a new show that I wanted to start watching or not, and then they pulled out the SP so I decided to give the series a shot and pressed the record option on my DVR haha

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

That’s pretty funny considering I did the exact same thing.

When Whale wars came out, I watched around 10 episodes just because Bullet was the main theme song, but I really did like the show after watching it. :)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

That’s pretty funny considering I did the exact same thing.

When Whale wars came out, I watched around 10 episodes just because Bullet was the main theme song, but I really did like the show after watching it. :)[/quote:1cq8g0r7]

Haha yeah, I know nothing about The Watchmen… but the previews almost made me wet my pants the first time I saw it

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I didn’t either but having their song in the trailer made me want to go out and buy the book.

So then I read it and found it to be interesting and can’t wait for the movie. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Whale Wars is now on Discovery Channel NL, and I love that series! And not only for Bullet With Butterfly Wings, to be honest! There is even a Dutch guy in the crew of the ship! And boy oh boy, they do absolutely crazy things to stop the Japanese hunting and killing whales… :lol:

i might have to watch that show, it sounds interesting.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.