• Author

shampoo
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

FUCK YOU

lilkitn
      Spectator

Who can seriously read that garbage? Or add them as a friend?

seriously… what the hell was that?

i saw… references to SP. but i honestly have no idea what that was on about…

lilkitn
      Spectator

It’s VG’s new livejournal by the looks of it…

SPfreaks
      Spectator

FUCK YOU[/quote:3jvoqe31]

This user has been deleted with no questions. Please review as example of how to NOT conduct yourself on this forum. Thank you.

"Please post about any and every topic you deem necessary. We encourage all discussion(s). However, please refrain from unwarranted personal attacks or constant negativity. If this is why you are here, please leave. We are searching for a positive community at SPfreaks. Please join our community and help us create the best band forum on the net!"

Arthur
      Spectator

FUCK YOU[/quote:318glc8t]

This user has been deleted with no questions. Please review as example of how to NOT conduct yourself on this forum. Thank you.

"Please post about any and every topic you deem necessary. We encourage all discussion(s). However, please refrain from unwarranted personal attacks or constant negativity. If this is why you are here, please leave. We are searching for a positive community at SPfreaks. Please join our community and help us create the best band forum on the net!"[/quote:318glc8t]
      Agree.

partially disagree: these veronica grey posts are very close to spam. and this new link could have been posted easily in one of the threads that’s already present about this topic.

Satur999
      Spectator

everyone is entitled to their opinion and i like that this site is totally out with the jive in with the love cause sp is all about the love it seems… i dont see how this is spam cool as icecream… but its ok… when things are clearedup maybe you will see the importance to these posts…
      in other news
      i get tosee sp on nov third yippi… hehee im excited

lilkitn
      Spectator

K, I’m quite confused by your last statement, Satur999. What is the importance of these posts, and why did you post the LiveJournal link to begin with?

Kit’n

partially disagree: these veronica grey posts are very close to spam. and this new link could have been posted easily in one of the threads that’s already present about this topic.[/quote:3vcv94oq] i disagree that these VG posts are close to spam. Spam would have been "ZOMFG U sooooooo hav 2 chek out mah new SP fan page on MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL" etc. you get the idea. i believe that you are maybe mistaking spam with posts that are just a nuisance, that you feel there isn’t a need for anymore?
      personally, i feel that this whole VG thing is a nuisance, but i also believe that it’s important to debunk her claims, which is what these posts are for. people posting that "omg she is so retarded" and basically any non-constructive post is annoying and pointless, but the topics should remain.
      however i do agree that this could have been posted in one of the other VG topics. we don’t really need another.

i’m not going to play the game.

lilkitn
      Spectator

Come on guys, lets get our sh*t together.

We’ve all come here for one purpose and that’s to discuss our love for music. Now, I understand not everyone’s going to agree, and that’s great… that’s what makes us human. But there comes a point where you have to respect others opinion. Feel free to discuss things you do not agree on, by all means… but in a civilized way please! Opinions are wonderful things, when they are expressed cool, calm, and respectively.

Do you know how disappointed the band would be if they read our posts bickering back and forth about things that really aren’t that important.

The Pumpkins are all about honesty and love, so lets respect them and act as adults.

Peace and Love,
      Kit’n

Arthur
      Spectator

My final reaction to this subject here:

Every topic can be discussed on the SPfreaks Forum, and as many times people like. When people that are collecting Smashing Pumpkins releases start threads about the new Zeitgeist DVD more than 1 time, but always from a (slightly) different angle, we are just fine with it. Go ahead, and have fun. Same for the subjects around the bandmembers lovelife, when it is public info anyway. But… Always with respect to the people we are talking about, as they are just as human as we all are. Anyhow, it’s free to post any topics on the proper forum (we got 5 here, for different subjects), and it’s free to reply (or not).

The rules of how we members treat each other here on the boards have been made very clear already a few times, and just shouting \"something\" like YESH did, has nothing to do with a mature and respectful discussion. Off you go YESH. The other SPfreaks webmaster was 100% right to delete this new member. I happen to know a forum where his attitude is probably more in place, and it’s certainly not this one.

We are, of course, not afraid of bad words. \"I wished Billy said Fuck You to Reprise Records\" could be a reply somewhere in a thread. \"Fuck You (for posting this topic)\" on the other hand will not be tolerated. Strong opinions like \"Do you really think it makes sense to post about this subject over and over again? I strongly do not think so. You should leave it.\" are far more appropriate.

Happy posting guys :P
      Arthur

Satur999
      Spectator

it looks like she has updated her journal… has she given up?

SNC
      Spectator

Looks like it’s been deleted.

shampoo
      Spectator

Well, if it has been deleted maybe this means that she has finally stopped. Good riddance to that garbage.

Viewing 16 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.