Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

let me be honest (you’ll probably knock my head for this) but i don’t mind having so many zeitgeists to look for. it’s fun to me, and within a few months i will get them all most probably. they’re not that expensive anyway (i expect even more knocks on my head now hahahaha) and it’s cool to have all that colors and bonustracks collected in a certain period. ok, just my opinion. i can afford 2-3 cd’s a month or so, maybe you are less lucky… anyway! what do you think, fellows?

toad32r
      Spectator

After thinking about it, im 50/50 on it. Its cool to try to get them all, but its a pain at the same time for ppl that are on a budget. Things like this are what cause ppl to try and download songs. Just for one song. I bought 2 versions already myself, yellow and red.

reuben
      Spectator

yeh i have to agree with orchid, its the thrill of the hunt. And getting in early is heaps easier than trying to get something later on down the track. It will be cool to see what actually becomes the rarest version(s) in a couple of years. Maybe i’m dumb but i dont think i’ve heard of any other albums at all with so many versions

toad32r
      Spectator

I think the rarest , other than the one with the book, will be blue.

I think the rarest , other than the one with the book, will be blue.[/quote:1v2dmavl]
      the blue zeitgeist is download only right… not that rare? i guess it will be available for many many years! or do you know about a blue cd maybe? if so i’m listening… :D

I think the rarest , other than the one with the book, will be blue.[/quote:39wphf27]
      the blue zeitgeist is download only right… not that rare? i guess it will be available for many many years! or do you know about a blue cd maybe? if so i’m listening… :D[/quote:39wphf27]MY understanding is that there is no blue disc. Blue is download only. apart from the book, i would have to say it may be green. it’s only available in the u.k, and only in hmv’s there. also, there’s no incentive to get it over the red one, as there are no extra tracks, so less people will buy it than if it had a bonus track. just my opinion on what will happen :)

yeah you’re right the red zeitgeist might be the worst selling release after all hahaha! everybody is stuffed with the yellow, purple, blue, green and whatever colors for getting some kinda bonustrack, and the reds are whining in the stocks everywhere hahahaha! they might even find someday the black edition from brazil, the white edition from south africa and the clear vinyl in japan. think of it… for you collectors out there, besides this forum i have some contacts on other places also. they say they have found japanese, taiwanese, malaysian, australian and probably new zealand (not sure) releases also. they think it are all the red versions however, no bonustracks

toad32r
      Spectator

I thought there was an actual disc as well… my bad, sorry

wildlifecr13
      Spectator

here are the cd versions.
      http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/disc … cog_id=199
      this is a pretty comprehensive list.
      btw – i hate the various versions. im sure in 5 years i will get the other colors and the 2 page booklet on ebay for cheap, but for now, it just made getting the full 15 song version pulled together a nightmare.

I really don’t know what to think, actually. For one, it’s nice to have a choice. But it can also be a pain in the butt going though the process of buying several full-length albums just to get that one song. I for one bought the special edition with the book (maybe in hopes of getting it signed one day?) :lol:

i say it’s fun.

it’s been fairly easy though. i have 13 different cd versions so far. and there are 3 more on the way.

i say it’s fun.

it’s been fairly easy though. i have 13 different cd versions so far. and there are 3 more on the way.[/quote:3w04vvm8] well you must be loaded/employed :P

well you must be loaded/employed :P[/quote:22l5ayuk]
      employed. ;)

i say it’s fun. it’s been fairly easy though. i have 13 different cd versions so far. and there are 3 more on the way.[/quote:1lv2wfww]
      cool, i’m halfway that hahahaha! my budget is probably more tight :lol:

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.