Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

Hi all,

I just uploaded 2 new Gish remastered CD albums, scans donated by Cool As Ice Cream. I noticed we have now reached 18 different versions of the Gish CD in the Collection. It made me curious about the numbers of the other CD albums too. Here they are.

18 – Gish
      17 – Siamese Dream
      15 – Pisces Iscariot
      22 – Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness
      26 – Adore
      31 – Machina, The Machines Of God
      26 – Greatest Hits
      18 – Earphoria
      25 – Zeitgeist

Thanks to you guys! I’m impressed! Keep ’em coming!

On the other hand, our vinyl section still needs a lot of attention. We do miss out tons on there. Let me assure you, we are working on that. As it looks now within 4-6 weeks we might have quite a lot of vinyl coming up as 2 Smashing Pumpkins collectors have offered to donate all their material. Keep you posted.

At your rocking and collecting service,
      Arthur 8)

christ… and there are collectors who will get each and every version of these? :?

:lol: that reminds me, i got the argentinian (i think) version of MCIS… damn amazon, you never know where you’re getting them from.

Arthur
      Spectator

christ… and there are collectors who will get each and every version of these? :?

:lol: that reminds me, i got the argentinian (i think) version of MCIS… damn amazon, you never know where you’re getting them from.[/quote:3pkpeayu]
      Yup there are, but I’m pretty sure not 1 collector has them all. Does your MCIS from Argentina look like this? (Check for the matrix codes, if they are the same)

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … S&item=114

Arthur
      Spectator

Uhmmmm.. Argentina is also clearly pressed on the back artwork, silly me :P

yup. tis that one :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool. I remember that when we started this forum 2 months ago you asked about some other CD’s you certainly needed to listen and people advised you some, if I remember well. Am I right? Did you get them and listened Superlordspamulon? What did you buy? And what did you like/not like? Just curious! :)

i believe it was lull, peel sessions and earphoria… havent got round to getting them yet :? but i’ve heard some of the stuff from earphoria elsewhere, and it’s certainly entertaining! i am one, silverfuck and french movie theme in particular stick out in my memory, from earphoria :)

earphoria is great yeah and i’m not even halfway that list so depressing damn!

Viewing 7 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.