Spectator

best song from TbK so far :D

amnesia
      Spectator

best song from TbK so far :D[/quote:sxxsjd15]

Almost, i still think Song for a son is the best one so far. :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

It’s the only song from Teargarden that I have listened to now more than 5 times in a row.

I really call it a success plus it’s actually pretty good. :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

bah. first listen, this song sorta doesn’t do it for me.

Danni
      Spectator

I don’t know. Pretty decent, I guess…

blueczarina
      Spectator

its a show of improvement. i don’t mind it, especially when you consider stuff like WWMM. its pretty good.

Sven
      Spectator

while i totally didn’t care for the first batch of four songs, this one does show a return to form…

there’s a lot of Zwan going on in here and a Zeitgeist-era groove and passion in rock…

it’s still a little bit too repetitive for my taste; but, it’s a great groover from the Corgan file nonetheless…

a little bit of a shame Mike doesn’t really exactly shine on this track, but keeping the beat; a little bit of Geek USA magic (basically too a well-constructed pretty groover riff and nothing more, made great by ferocious drumming) would have propelled this track to greatness… still: it’s the best so far from the Teargarden bunch… pretty damn solid!

best song from TbK so far :D[/quote:3ftf5xd1]

I agree!

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m putting it close to the #1 position of the Teargarden songs, after Song For A Son.

It’s quite good, indeed, but it doesn’t blow me away like many other Smashing Pumpkins songs do. In Song For A Son I can feel the emotion under the skin, the frustration around the corner, the hidden rage… But that’s the only song so far (post-Zeitgeist) that makes me feel like that. Freak is not on that level.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

it’s growing on me

Arthur
      Spectator

it’s growing on me[/quote:2039hqoz]
      Same here. I’m playing it over and over today again. I’m gonna try to promote it on 3FM radio here in NL. :)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

it’s growing on me[/quote:pufikxb1]
      Same here. I’m playing it over and over today again. I’m gonna try to promote it on 3FM radio here in NL. :)[/quote:pufikxb1]

i hear its getting airplay on la radio too. im loving this song now by the way.

Voidhanger
      Spectator

I quite like it; I think I like it more than most of the songs on the first EP, but \"A Stitch in Time\" is still my favourite from the Teargarden by Kaleidyscope series so far. Why do I have a feeling I’m alone on that?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

You’re not alone on that, I think it’s the best song so far after listening to them all in a row. :D
      Definitely a lot of creativity and effort put into that song.

I just haven’t gotten into Song for a Son that much.

Viewing 15 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.