manillascissor
      Keymaster

haha :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Nice way to start the day haha. :lol:

marigold
      Spectator

And it’s down again – for everyone now I think – apparently they’re switching the site and forum to a new server. I expect to see new and exciting things when it is back up!

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I second that, I want to see a new song when it pops back up. :D

i’m not expecting anything if it hasn’t been announced. so far we only got an announcement for the announcement of the announcement, so we’re not quite there yet.

OMG I HAVE SEEN THE BIG SECRET: http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/test/

mirrorboxer
      Spectator

I expect to see new and exciting things when it is back up![/quote:2zw9vgg0]

I think that you may expect way to much :wink:

Unless I should have read it as "They BETTER have new and exciting things when it is back up"

in which case I say… Get out your torch and pitchfork becasue that may be your only hope :lol:

marigold
      Spectator

I do expect SOMETHING, as Kerry Brown twittered about it and they are working on a video for the next EP, so I expect some news anyway.

and there’s nothing on the test page :roll:

the main site is there: http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/

message board still down

ah, they’ve restricted access to sp.com/test. interesting. don’t worry, billy. your secret is safe with me.

Arthur
      Spectator

Thanks for sending me the screendumps of that test site anyway, Bram. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

looks like the new forum still needs a lot of work. one would have thought they’d worked these things out in those days the forum was down. right now it’s hardly usable.
      on top of that, the forum has become public. everyone can read it, even the people who aren’t logged in. that’s how most forums work, but it is a big change.
      and they added these friends lists, status updates, notes and whatnot. jebus. took me half an hour trying to disable all of that.

marigold
      Spectator

ugh

Viewing 16 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.