Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Spectator

As in another topic posted here at SPFreaks in regards of backstage passes and the no longer existance of a SP fan club… who here among us has the time, know how, and ability to start a new one? Im sure that there are quite a few of us here that would lend a hand in its creation, as well as maintnance. Just an idea

Arthur
      Spectator

Good idea, and it would be on my path to do it, but I’m just too busy with work, girlfriend, SPfreaks.com…

Anonymous
      Spectator

not a bad idea toad!! 8)
      SP should have one.

As far as the know how, what the hell does this consists of?
      Has anyone ran a fan club to know?
      I have time, but who the hell knows what to do?

i don’t really have time or the know how to run it either, but i think it’s a good idea. i would join :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i would help. i would join. i guess it could be the SPfreaks SP fan club ran by SPfreaks. :P afterall only SP freaks (as in hardcore freak fans) would join i suppose. :wink:

i don’t know. good idea, but how to start it :?:

Anonymous
      Spectator

i would help. i would join. i guess it could be the SPfreaks SP fan club ran by SPfreaks. :P afterall only SP freaks (as in hardcore freak fans) would join i suppose. :wink:

i don’t know. good idea, but how to start it :?:[/quote:2ebw425d]
      well, I just quit my job :? :)
      you know damn well I would help

blueczarina
      Spectator

you quit? hmmm, i guess your boss was being a big bitch there taking advantage of you. :?

what are you going to do now?

here is a site i looked up, it is on ehow, and it is titled how to start a fan club.

http://www.ehow.com/how_3348_start-fan-club.html

blueczarina
      Spectator

looks interesting bullet. i will check it out tomorrow though. i’m so fucking tired. i didn’t go to bed last night so i could finish a stupid painting for class. i can’t do it though. i’m so sleep deprived i’m shaky. so to hell with school today. screw it. :?

i will see you guys later today after a long nap before i pass out. :? :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Billy’s band SP might need a fan club now after Friday’s news

yeah, really.

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.